Quantcast

asheville dh'ers?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
of course OJ's guilty.
and if he ever shows up at windrock, he'll be brought to justice.

one guess as to where you should be riding.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
just moved to town, anybody ride big bikes around here? are the local resorts still open for biking? is OJ guilty?
Approach Asheville DH'ers with caution and thumb and trigger finger firmly clasping your nostrils sealed. They are known to stink of body odor and hummus. Often times, they spit venomous phrases like "Sweeet" and throw high fives when you least expect it.

We're a sly bunch....PM me. I'll clue you in. And, yes...you just moved closer to Windrock so hope you got thick rims.

Jun 15, 2006
i just moved from VA, ive been to windrock a coupla times, that place is sweet. before i moved i was at snowshoe all the time, if theres any group shuttling or anything even close to that type of riding let me know im up for it cause i dont work during the week.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
i just moved from VA, ive been to windrock a coupla times, that place is sweet. before i moved i was at snowshoe all the time, if theres any group shuttling or anything even close to that type of riding let me know im up for it cause i dont work during the week.
I thought that was you Mr. 9.5. When did ya move and how the hell are ya

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh man were out there. pm me if you are ever up for a ride. ohh and if your close to black mountain make a stop into epic cycles and talk to those guys in there. great bunch of guys in there that got me started, and a very loyal bike shop.