Quantcast

ATL Area

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
Me and a close buddy might be going to ATL on Friday. I was wondering about the riding down there. He used to live about 5 minutes from North Point Mall, any info on the DJs and Trials there. How is the Urban, I'm sure it is sick. Any info would be great, Thanks!!!!!

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
North of Atlanta. For DJ and trails combined there is Central Park in Cummings (just off 400 exit 17Keith Bridge RD). Nice little freeride area and DJs and in Roswell is Big Creek (400 Exit 7 Holcomb Bridge Rd east, left on Old Alabama, trail head on the left under the powerlines). Excellent trail with natural freeride and nice DJs in the back. DJ are at the top along with a fun gully run.
South of Atlanta Chuck's Dual 4x in Griffin (Bates Rd) or do a search for a flyer on the site and Thompson Trails in Macon has DJs and nice trail. The best trail south of Atlanta is Dausett IMO.

Last edited:

Eyedfy

Chimp
May 22, 2006
ATL
I second the Big Creek Freeride trails (past the front parking lot, all the way to the back parking lot. Hop on the paved trails heading left. The freeride trails will be on the right after about 1/2 mile...)

They're short, but way fun. The DJs up top are decent, too.

I like urban in downtown for the staircases and drops at Ga Tech and Piedmont Park areas.