Quantcast

ATTN: Colorado Road Racers - Crit/HC in your area this weekend!

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Hello Colorado Road Riders!

I'm glad to see the road season off to a great start and the Colorado School of Mines Cycling Club is looking to help make it even better. Come on down to beautiful Golden, Colorado for the 1st Annual Oredigger Classic on April 2 and 3, 2005! This is going to be a great weekend of racing on two awesome courses.

We're hosting a Criterium within the Coors Technology Center on Saturday, on nearly flawless roads - as well as a Individual Time Trial up the famous Lookout Mountain (Hill Climb).

You'll find the race flyer at the address below - print it off and feel free to post it wherever you'd like. We've got NCCA and USCF categories, so all are welcome!

For the flyer and more details, including maps of the courses as well as other race info, please use the following link and click "Oredigger Classic" -

http://www.mines.edu/stu_life/organ/bike/

We hope to see everyone next weekend!

Brandon Turman

Oredigger Classic Race Director

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Wow! Today's event was off the hook! Over 300 participants showed to make the crit one to be remembered. International pros, Team Discovery Channel riders (Lance Armstrong's teammates), and one awesome announcing job by Dave Towle.

I hope to see everyone at the hill climb tomorrow, we've got some amazing prizes to hand out including five, count em FIVE autographed Greg Lemmond posters!

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Sick...It's great to see Mines promoting something cycling related(though I'm sure Beast was the driving force)...I had hoped that I'd be off the injured list in time to participate. Are there plans to promote more races in the future(this year?)?

Anyway keep it up, thanks for the post