Quantcast

Auburn Friday Nov 26th?

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
would you or anyone else be interested in going this weekend instead? i'm going to mammoth for turkey day so i won't be around for that w/e.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I can't make it this weekend, I don't even know if my fork will be here by then anyways. So it looks like the 26th, I'm leaving for LA on sat the 27th for a few days.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
People are gonna be riding Auburn the day after Thanksgiving? I live a couple hours away, but am thinking about driving up. Is it worth the 2.5 hour drive?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Low_b said:
What time are you gonna be there?
Do you have a shuttle vehicle?
I don't have our shuttle truck this week.
Its up in the air for me now, the guy I was supposed to go with has to work. So I don't know if I'm gonna make the trip or stay local.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
I'll be there... My girlfriend is gonna be shuttlin' me in the morning for a couple runs... Maybe I'll see ya there?

Chris

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Just saw the news. Rain tomorrow and Saturday but didn't say if it will be a storm or just scattered.

Most likely going up Friday and possibly Saturday too.

Yeti DHer

Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
I was up every weekend after whistler in july... I missed the first 3 weeks cause of my cracked frame... doh!

Yeti DHer

Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Acadian said:
ya, a few time I saw him shaggin' behind trees - Chris, you gotta pick a bigger tree next time ;)

damn... I could of sworn I was way off the trail... Were you riding off trail agian luc? That's a no-no!

haha