Quantcast

Auburn on Monday the 30 (Mem. Day)

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I'm going to do my best to get some friends and myself down there.

It's either that, or trying to find some trails up in china camp or oraville. So if we do go, look out for two kids riding coilers and one kid riding a bullit. I have a 04 coiler with a dewlie bash, my friend has an 05 coiler, and that other kid has a bullit (it doesn't need any more descriptions).

But really. It's a holiday. I am so happy.

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
shweeeett. yea i think me and my friend are gonna be doin that or coolside and if we actually wanna get someclimbing in we will do the clem. loop... my friend has an 04 coiler and i have a norco fluid 2... damn i need a new bike. maybe we will see you there

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
yea morethan jake, i think its easier to hit up auburn, oroville is too far and we'll need 2 cars up there unless we XC or want to climb alot. i wouldn't mind hittin up auburn saturday and monday though monday will be full at cool parking lot with day hikers.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
morethanjake543 said:
I'm going to do my best to get some friends and myself down there.

It's either that, or trying to find some trails up in china camp or oraville. So if we do go, look out for two kids riding coilers and one kid riding a bullit. I have a 04 coiler with a dewlie bash, my friend has an 05 coiler, and that other kid has a bullit (it doesn't need any more descriptions).

But really. It's a holiday. I am so happy.
get with the times man. monday=4 wheelin so no bullit!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
ok guys last call... i think me and my friend will be at the confluence around 11ish and decide from there where we want to go. if anyone is gonna be there we will be on a norco fluid 2 and a kona coiler... if anybody is shuttlin thatd be great too cus we are just gettin dropped off there and have no interest in climbin? we'll help with gas! o yea

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
haha hey i cant help that the friggin government are a bunch of tools. 69 days tho and i will be able to. eh ridin up aint that bad we used to do it all the time. i swear ive ridden the clementine loop like thirty times... then i decided hey wtf haha y ride it wen u can get someone to drive u up... today was shweet by the way. thanks guys for showin us around and givin us a shuttle

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
hey morethanjake sorry about your bike.. i hope u can get that fixed soon. at least u work at a place u were u can get the hook up haha. my friend was freakin out about his coiler after he saw u do that. haha

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
yea i hope my 2005 coiler doesn't do the same thing, we all had problems today though. my cars brakes are all messed up, one of the guys got 3 flats, many falls, guy on the stinky almost fell and rolled into me right after i got up from a fall. and of course the ripped apart coiler of morethanjake, can't be too hard to fix though.

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
hahaha yea conundrum... its probably a good thing we didnt end up seein u after lunch haha. wat with ur brakes goin and then there woulda been no room. we had problems too. like the freak loosenin of my friends rear shock. i have no idea wat happened there. then my f***in chain wouldnt stay on. i swear it came off like 10 times comin down tunnel. well next time. wen u guys goin out again?

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I had an awesome time even if my rear derailer went crazy on me. I'm glad that we met up with you guys and got to ride around with us for a bit. You missed watching a helicopter come in and airlift some kid out of the moto track, some interesting downhilling, and a bunch of not much more.

So matt, what was that derailer you were talking about? The road one, at least. I'm pretty sure that my hanger didn't snap, and my derailer did instead. I'll make sure, but whatever.

Step one : Rebuild back wheel, get new rear derailer, more derailer cable, replace rear cassette, and toss everything back together.

Pre-Step one: Get money.

It's awesome when freak accidents happen. It keeps you on your toes.

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
haha damn too bad we missed that one. sucks for whoever got hurt tho. im kinda pissed u guys didnt get to show us all the trails by mammoth bar... next time i guess. we kinda went over there and did tunnel and somethin else but i wasnt really payin attention. haha