Quantcast

Awesome Land: Women Of Dirt - Seattle Shows

AwesomeLand

Chimp
Jan 26, 2010
In Awesome Land
Awesome Land: Women Of Dirt looks through the eyes of the wondrous women that have helped grow the sport of Gravity Mountain Biking with their strength and courage. Other mountain bike films have overlooked these vibrant and dedicated women but no longer! Awesome Land: Women Of Dirt celebrates the mountain bike while celebrating the women who love them. A beautiful and energetic film that opens a window into an awesome world.

Come see this film on the big screen in Seattle. There will be 23 shows including the 02/05 Premiere - check out times and dates, buy tickets now

Diamondback Bikes is giving away a 2010 Mission 1. Your ticket gets you a chance at winning. The drawing will be after the last show on 02/16

10% of Bones Over Metal's profits from the shows will go to Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance.

Watch Trailer

Seattle Shows Facebook page.

Attachments

AwesomeLand

Chimp
Jan 26, 2010
In Awesome Land
The theater made a mistake on the length of scheduling. I went with it and they told me today that the film will only be in the theater listed above through the 11th. Sorry if this causes confusion. See you all at the movies.

AwesomeLand

Chimp
Jan 26, 2010
In Awesome Land
The Seattle Premiere sold out. This is the 02/05 show. But, there are seats still available for Saturday and Sunday nights. There are two shows each those nights. Get tickets at womenofdirt.com

AwesomeLand

Chimp
Jan 26, 2010
In Awesome Land
Friday's Premiere showing of Awesome Land: Women Of DIrt is sold out. However, I just found out that we are going to have a 9:30 show, no online sales, no comps, door opens at 9:00. The show is 60min and will be done by 10:30. Please spread the word. This is door sales only. See you at our movie.

Seattle Times Review

Last edited:

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
There are two shows on Tuesday. 7 and 9 - and they are not sold out. Only the premiere was sold out and a huge success. There are two shows tonight,Saturday 7 and 9, as well. Thanks everyone for your support. Cheers,

Mark