Quantcast

Baby downhiller

Nitromike

Monkey
May 14, 2004
Some ghetto in Houston
Just bought this

Replacing the seat, adding a E.Thirteen bashguard, and Rogue lockons this weekend. Problem is the fork, the EXR Pro is ok, but it's gonna get killed. Shiver SC, Z1 Dropoff II, or what? Looking in the 120-150mm range.

Attachments

Nitromike

Monkey
May 14, 2004
Some ghetto in Houston
I'd love a Romic, but it looks like I'd need a custom one .. 8.875 x 2.25 doesn't seem to be a size they make in the Romic D, Fox makes one but then I'd just spend more money buying a shock just to send it to PUSH. :D

Nitromike

Monkey
May 14, 2004
Some ghetto in Houston
Good eye, I assumed the 04's were the same as the 03's .. Supergo backordered my order thank god, so I'm gonna cancel it .. Z1 Dropoff II is looking better and better all the time.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Originally posted by Nitromike
Z1 Dropoff II is looking better and better all the time.
Skip it, the SSVF damping is not up to par. I'd buy a used fork w/ HSCV intsead, unless you like a nice spike in the compression stroke.

Originally posted by Nitromike
Good eye, I assumed the 04's were the same as the 03's .. Supergo backordered my order thank god, so I'm gonna cancel it .. Z1 Dropoff II is looking better and better all the time.
yeah.. i'm glad they made it 4 inch though, i was looking for a factory stock high end 4 inch marzocchi and my prayer was answered
:D
but for dh yeah a drop off....well...you may want to check out the damping frist, you may find a little suprise from the drop off II