Quantcast

baby nigerian dwarf goats

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
as some know i have nigerian dwarf goats. one just had 2 kids a little over an hour ago. so far one is doing well the other looks like it mite hold on. ill post pics after sun up. back to cleaning up the after birth.

Squeaver

Monkey
Mar 1, 2006
Sanford, NC
I have wanted goats for a while, but I don't really have any reason to. I just think they are cool. What led you to raising them?

pedalmunky

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Great. Now my girlfriend wants kids. Congrats on yer two baby goats and we're keeping our fingers crossed for the little runt.

Cheerz.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
its a 4h project. dairy goats. just a random thaught one day and just bugged my parents for a few months. they are more fun then dogs imo. besides what other animal will eat the weeds from your garden? they love poison ivy, pricker bushes, thistle, and dandylions.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
as some know i have nigerian dwarf goats. one just had 2 kids a little over an hour ago. so far one is doing well the other looks like it mite hold on. ill post pics after sun up. back to cleaning up the after birth.
When I joined RM, I never thought I'd see a post on nigerian dwarf goats.

I'm glad that I did otherwise I never would have known that the little critters even existed.

Cute little suckers those ndg's.

Congratulations to the proud parent's, hope mom's doing well.:clapping:

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
now teach them to skateboard. this hot girl i know from high school had goats and her dad taught them how to skateboard, was all over the news in the 90's