Quantcast

Back to weights

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
My schedule has been so hectic since early September that I really missed going to the gym. But this week the wife-unit and I decided to change our schedules! Since Monday we've been waking at 5:30 every morning, get to they gym by 6am, work out and get back home by 7am (the roundtrip is about a mile), clean up and get to work by 8:15.

It's been awesome! We get home, have time to fix an awesome dinner, have some awesome wine... chill and then hit the sack... gotta lose some chub before our Xmas Cancun trip!

Monday: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Tuesday: Upper back, Biceps, Abs, Obliques
Today: 45 minutes of Cardio
Thursday: 45 minutes Cardio
Friday: Legs and lower Back (maybe some more abs)

Saturday and Sunday... walk around groaning at my achy body! My chest and shoulders are so sore that I can hardly put on deoderant, so I'm stinky too!

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
Hehehe I know I havent been around at all lately. I have been working 7 .... yes 7 days a week. I dont have a computer at any of my jobs so I am rarely able to post anything. I do the occasional browse through the posts but thats it. :( :( boo hoo hoooo

Anyway, i do you miss you guys. I am just bored without any ridemonkey entertainment all day.:)