Quantcast

bacon chocolate bar

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
what can't you do with this miracle meat?

Bacon Exotic Candy Bar - New

Applewood smoked bacon + Alder smoked salt + deep milk chocolate

Deep milk chocolate coats your mouth and leads to the crunch of smoked bacon pieces. Surprise your mouth with the smoked salt and sweet milk chocolate combination.

Crisp, buttery, compulsively irresistible bacon and milk chocolate combination has long been a favorite of mine. I started playing with this combination at the tender age of six while eating chocolate chip pancakes drenched in maple syrup. Beside my chocolate-laden cakes laid three strips of fried bacon, just barely touching a sweet pool of maple syrup. Just a bite of the bacon was too salty and yearned for the sweet kiss of chocolate syrup. In retrospect, perhaps this was a turning point, for on that plate something magical happened: the beginnings of a combination so ethereal and delicious that it would haunt my thoughts until I found the medium to express it--chocolate.
--Katrina

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_candy_bars

elf 232

fewchur serjin
Jan 5, 2007
Im in your head
when i first looked i thought it was going to be something gross that i would want to barf up at but it actually doesnt seem too bad

sixsixtysix

Monkey
Mar 6, 2005
Hell
I know the woman who makes Vosges Chocolates in Chicago. They are the bomb. I tried the bacon one when they were testing them out, they are good, so are the Curry and Wassabi bars.

sixsixtysix

Monkey
Mar 6, 2005
Hell
That sounds gross - but just gross enough to be good.

I ordered some curry egplant at an asian fusion resturaunt with that logic and was pleasantly surprised.
Yeah, they are good, the flavor is mild, its not too over powering.

Ginger + Wasabi+ Black Sesame Seeds

Or

Curry + Coconut
:drool::drool: