Quantcast

(*) Bada Bing Bada Bang gmt(*)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
are we there yet daddy?

I think I am going to need more that 3 shots of espresso today. Wifey surprised me with a Fitbit Versa 3. Hey at least I can read the time on it without glasses. We shall see if the other functions are worth a damn

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What a great day!! I pooped out the pill cam this morning! It was still flashing, which made it easy to see. I'm glad that's over. If I didn't eventually see it, I'd have to go in for an x-ray (#toshi) to make sure it wasn't stuck.

Anyway, I took the day off from work. Going for a run soon, and I bought a ticket for a 12:45 showing of the new Spider-Man at an AMC covid death box.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Surprise retroactive payment hit my account today, which was even more of a surprise as they took out 401k contributions. That will put me over the limit this year. Guess I should do something about that.

Otherwise, truck inspected. Trumpy guy was railing against masks and vaccines and whatever else. I just nodded and let him say what he needs to say. Just gimme my sticker.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Surprise retroactive payment hit my account today, which was even more of a surprise as they took out 401k contributions. That will put me over the limit this year. Guess I should do something about that.

Otherwise, truck inspected. Trumpy guy was railing against masks and vaccines and whatever else. I just nodded and let him say what he needs to say. Just gimme my sticker.
Quickly. And welcome to Dodge Ram society. You're one of theirs.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Not too busy, just internal meetings. Going to see if I can get Haley in a kart this afternoon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Freakin' Friday. Woot, I think.

LETS DO THIS!

Oh wait I have to work tomorrow, dammit.

Girlfriends main Christmas gifts are still in shipping. Nothing like another close call.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got 4 trees for free from the city today. All that was required is they are no more than 10 meters from public land which was perfect for me as anyway have been working on creating more year round privacy in front of the house.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Still shopping for a bike, thinking gnarvana since they are available and knowing I will have to build a DH rig eventually but it may fill the epic hole in soul for the time being.

Suggestions? Bueller...

Oh and in other news,

Water level is coming down, took the mini up river to survey the crap, some big ass logs made it over the falls.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Today there was cake at work...twice! :D
I had to interact with folks for it though, might have been a mistake because of the virus. We shall see.
Last RMSS stuff should come in today, so I finally can ship.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
It's December 17th here in the northeast so I am going skiing mountain biking

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
@gonefirefightin also, when you do finally acquire a DH rig, the frame can also be reconfigured into a different GG model to get a bit more differentiation between it and a DH bike, if that's the sort of thing you're into.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
@gonefirefightin also, when you do finally acquire a DH rig, the frame can also be reconfigured into a different GG model to get a bit more differentiation between it and a DH bike, if that's the sort of thing you're into.
It’s about the closest thing to a resort bike that can still climb. May do some races on it. It’s kinda in its own little world

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Managed to work a recovery plan for my damaged SS gift. Packaging and shipping today.

Other than that, work and staff on the kill list. Have a great day, my internet friends.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sounds like karting is off today. One of Haley's best friends is moving to FL tomorrow. That's two of five in 3 weeks. She seems pretty good with it, but it still sucks.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Working this morning from home. Then we gather up kiddos from preschool and real school and become traffic for a bit, headed up to the mountain house.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I have a TTX22 on my V10, it's teh tits.
their N.A. service center is in North Carolina too, no international crap when in need of support.
Being a moto/jeep guy I can really appreciate real suspension and the custom adjustability factor with a brand like Ohlins, It just wasnt an option when I was racing bikes. Gawd that was almost 11 years ago since I was on my square tube DHR

gonefirefightin

free wieners
11 years is too long. Welcome back.
Just went through old posts and it seems my last DH race was a podium at northstar in 2010 or the corral hollow downhill. Either way its been a while on a long travel bike, The year after Race across america I had a few bikes but was without a bike since I sold the bronson in 2014, After that I started the non profits and didnt ride pedals at all until this year. So 12 years off DH and 8 years off pedals.