Quantcast

baggie roadie shorts or 3/4 Pants

Dethklok

Monkey
Jul 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Ok so I've been poking around the web looking for some more casual clothing for days I dont feel like getting fully geared up.

Im looking for some light 3/4 pants that breath well. Something I wont be dying in on warm days, and could wear bibs underneath? I really like the endura stuff another person suggested Chromes. Anyone have any suggestions and personal experiance?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I have a set of Enduras, but really, $100+ for knickers vs $20 at Old Navy for long baggie shorts?

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I used to commute every day in cut-off BDUs. (Military pants)
They have a gusseted crotch patch that keeps them from getting caught on you seat and eliminates the nasty crotch seam.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I used to commute every day in cut-off BDUs. (Military pants)
They have a gusseted crotch patch that keeps them from getting caught on you seat and eliminates the nasty crotch seam.
And keeps them from blowing out at inopportune moments. Cutoff BDUs were some of my favorite shorts for messenger work (my extra-favorites were my pair of purple/white/grey/black camo ones - HAWT). I had a pair of Chrome knickers and it was one of the few Chrome products I was fairly unimpressed with - probably because they outsource clothing production. Too baggy, didn't breathe all that well, suspect durability. I never wore them and gave them to a coworker.

That said,
If you want them for when you don't wanna "gear up" why you need to fit bibs underneath?
He's a fattie whose poor self-image keeps him from wearing lycra in public?