Quantcast

Banshee Legend MK2

doramide7

Chimp
Sep 30, 2010
Sorry, but banshee is doing things much much much much much better than anyone else, it's not about showing prototypes. It's about showing all the process, asking for sugestions, answer questions on the forums, having a really nice Blog, building 50 prototypes, give them to the people and getting tons of feedback, etc........

It is just a new way of marketing??? Maybe, but I think that they are great people.
Probably most of the people who bought theirs are too busy riding theirs and enjoying it. Im not even making photos of me riding it because I prefer to ride than to push up for shoots and loose riding time. Its an awesome bike - very neutral feeling, great low CoG, feels ultra stable, rides high in its travel and carries speed well. Overall the frame is no BS francy shmancy racing machine and I love mine. Ask if you want to know something specific.

As for the 500 frames - really that much? The first batch for the uk was 5 or 6 frames, is uk really that small dh wise or were the 2nd orders 10x bigger.

RedOne

Monkey
May 27, 2007
Nuremberg, Germany
hey guys, sorry to revive this, but Im going to get a brand new legend and I'm a bit confused as to what size I should get. Im 6'0 (183 cms) tall, so I've always been smack in the middle of a Large and a Medium on many bike brands. As a reference point, I'm coming of a medium Sunday which suited me fine, although I felt I needed a large in the fast stuff. I tryed my friends M Legend and found it was a bit on the shorter side but still confortable. What to do?
I am 6'1" (185cm) and had a short ride on Gelbwurstbrots medium sized Legend.

Wheelbase, chainstay length, stem length and bar width are almost identical to my large 2008 Morewood Izimu, actually the Legends wheelbase is a tad longer, but reach wise it felt shorter.

But balance on Gelbwurstbrots bike is a bit different to mine, he rides more sag on the rear.

strahan

Chimp
Dec 29, 2009
victoria, bc
mt washington on vancouver island, BC. very fun place to ride a bike, and coincindentally has the deepest base in north america right now (490cm).

another trail off the same lift (this is the lower of two summer lifts).

why not - a mkII video i made the other day.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Never followed up on that actually, just PM'd him though. Thanks for the reminder!
Oh, I wondered what the multi pm was about ;)

as for the legend - strange they sold so many. Only seen one that wasnt mine - in les 2 alpes (with double bos though :drool:). None that I know of in Poland but the local distributor is crap. They own NS bikes so they couldnt care less about banshee. I got mine from Freeborn guys. A friend of mine had to get his rampant abroad too.