Quantcast

Bar hump rehash

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Got a question for you Kacalakians.
Did any of ya'll show little Justin Posey the bar hump?

After the last Hobby race Peter was throwing the bar hump at the S.E. reg. BMX race. Justin was hitting them too and ended up on the cover of BMXToday magazine in full humpage.

It was an excellent shot a dad can be proud of.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Peete said:

After the last Hobby race Peter was throwing the bar hump at the S.E. reg. BMX race. Justin was hitting them too and ended up on the cover of BMXToday magazine in full humpage.

That's the greatest thing I've heard all week! Link?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
The NBL website doesn't have that cover but I'll scan it off of our issue.

I'm telling you, This picture will earn him instant membership in the Bar Hump Warriors.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Peete said:

Sorry, but is Justin one of your sons?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
haromtnbiker said:
Seeing as I will be riding for team bhw this coming season, I need a few stickers. It's in my contract.

how can this be? i was not informed of this decision. this young padewon has yet to pass through tubby's guantlet of oppression.

hmmm...i think a team meeting is in order.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
manimal said:
how can this be? i was not informed of this decision. this young padewon has yet to pass through tubby's guantlet of oppression.

hmmm...i think a team meeting is in order.
thats what I told him. im thinking minus some serious BHW brownie points for assuming you have the skills and persnoality to rock the pink.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Hmm, how does the brownie point scale work?

You will be proud of me wearing the bhw clothing as I podium in ever race this season... :rolleyes:

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
aha see now whats up with this, as of October Of last year I've been riding with the BHW crew and I haven't been informed of any stickers
where can i cash in some of my brownie points;)

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
We dont have stickers, or a plan for next season. But we do have pink spraypainted shirts and a healthy desire for bar humping.