Quantcast

BC Cup Aug 27 - 28

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
IM pretty sure I will be there....aboot 99%

Whats the conversion from US to Canada on that percentage?? We need some good photo documentary... you best make it... but this time get your brakes fixed so that ride down the mountain isnt a white knuckler.....

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
oly said:
Im planning on it, and this time were gonna stay the night sunday to avoid the 7 hour wait at the ferry.....

Oh and the fares are going up this year too. I hate the ferry!! It's why I rarely leave this island. :mad:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:
Im planning on it, and this time were gonna stay the night sunday to avoid the 7 hour wait at the ferry.....
We are taking Friday/Monday off for that very reason! :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
MUTOLI said:
We are taking Friday/Monday off for that very reason! :)
I dont think i can do friday and monday, but last time we left friday after work and got up there around 11:00. I dont think i want to go up saturday either. And lets all hope it isnt pouring rain like last time!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Ah.... thanks for reminding me. Im 99% sure now I cant go. Just had to drop 3 bills between Car tires, and mower parts. I also cant afford the extra time off of for work like I had thought was the plan.

I also heard that some other people are bailinng out?

WSUDirtrider

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Montesano
Bummer, I won't make it... I'll be at portland internation raceway that weekend... I'm still racing but at highspeeds in a SPO class mustang instead.