Quantcast

...because your dog is too good to walk

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
id put that dog on a big hook and see what i could dredge up outta that water with it while it struggle to swim back to shore....i detest stupid little dogs that rich little girls treat like stuffed animals......

on another note i would hit it....

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
Whats the pojnt of having a dog if your going to use it like a stuffed animal? In other news, damn!

must rant: dogs in purses going into restaurants, and grocery stores that are NOT official service dogs or guide dogs. And then when questioned, the owners of these purse dogs say something like " oh, little FooFoo is a service dog, keeps me from getting stressed out." :bonk: :rant:

/rant. Carry on.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
haha, this **** is funny. See one hand, that girl is pretty fine. but then she's got a fanny pack with her dog hanging out of it, which says to me lack of brain cells. So its sad to say but for me the fannypack dog cancel out the attractive body registering this woman as a neutral. I would avoid at all costs

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
haha, this **** is funny. See one hand, that girl is pretty fine. but then she's got a fanny pack with her dog hanging out of it, which says to me lack of brain cells. So its sad to say but for me the fannypack dog cancel out the attractive body registering this woman as a neutral. I would avoid at all costs
Did you see her tits man? :bonk:

Aug 31, 2006
Wow. I would hate to be in your brain when you're trying to masturbate.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
actually some saving grace here might be that this picture has to be from a catalog or something advertising the dog fannypack. I mean it has to be. its too stupid to be anything else

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i dont know which one i want to kick more...the girl for actually doing that or dog for......well.....just being a punt poodle....