Quantcast

Bellingham

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Lets see some pics from that fancy picture-taker of yours...

Or did you just post to rub it in for those of us that aren't riding?

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
haven't ridden there for years (used to race padden back in my xc days), but try to hit boundary bay brewpub whenever i'm driving through. fantastic swill.

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
proper woods beer:

but i digress...
Maybe, but let's see how productive you are after downing an 18 of IPA, vs. downing an 18 of Highlife, Rainier, PBR. Woods beer isn't supposed to make you want to roll over and die, it's supposed to make you eat rocks and sh*t loam!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Yup. Red Racer is good, but close to Effed Up malt liquor on teh brains.

I expect a tour Fraser. The 450 has an itch. All bolts are tight now!

Sam B

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Cascadia
I thought you guys had a thing for Pabst?

Cap's makes it on Ridemonkey! A lot of riders have set foot in that bar, both local and out of towners. Who knows, might even go there tonight.

PBR, yeah... but personally I prefer the Rain Dizzle for a (previously) local touch.

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
Cap's makes it on Ridemonkey! A lot of riders have set foot in that bar, both local and out of towners. Who knows, might even go there tonight.
And I'll likely see you there. And give you another massive hug like last night. <3

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Yup. Red Racer is good, but close to Effed Up malt liquor on teh brains.

I expect a tour Fraser. The 450 has an itch. All bolts are tight now!
Nice. As soon as I get my Demo built, it's on! The champagne of beers is much better for a ride/build day.

May see you at Caps tonight. Just got in from Nimbus, and want cheap beers and popcorn.