Quantcast

Best route to Fruita

DH Dad

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
MA
Flying in from MA I can either fly into Denver or Salt Lake City cheap and drive over 250 miles or I could fly into Durango for a couple hundred more and drive 180. Suppose it's not a huge deal other than the fact that I wouldn't mind seeing/riding Durango too.

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
DH Dad said:
Flying in from MA I can either fly into Denver or Salt Lake City cheap and drive over 250 miles or I could fly into Durango for a couple hundred more and drive 180. Suppose it's not a huge deal other than the fact that I wouldn't mind seeing/riding Durango too.
Durango is an awesome town with world class riding everywhere (as well as riders of this same genre) and is well worth the trip here to spend some time riding and mingling with the locals...I would suggest this, though I think DIA to I70 is probably the fastest/cheapest way of the three. I think the drive from durango is about the same in time as the drive from denver unfortunately(4-5 hrs).

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
axlvid23 said:
Durango is an awesome town with world class riding everywhere (as well as riders of this same genre) and is well worth the trip here to spend some time riding and mingling with the locals...I would suggest this, though I think DIA to I70 is probably the fastest/cheapest way of the three. I think the drive from durango is about the same in time as the drive from denver unfortunately(4-5 hrs).
If you're doing the drive *right* from Durango to Fruita it'll take 4-5 hours.

If you're looking to make tracks, you can make that drive in about 3 hours.