Quantcast

Bicycle street riding

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Helloooo everybody,

Well I haven't been riding much, and honestly I miss it:(. So who is down with riding some street in D-town? Or maybe re-starting the weekly X Games sessions. PM me for contact info... I am available every night of the week after 8:00pm.

J

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I hit up X-Games for a little Wednesday night action last week, and let me tell you this: it was friggin' GOOD. Riding bikes is cool. I'll be there this week f'sho. And I've been trying to get Kevin to go downtown D-Town, but he's too cool for school. Call me some night this week, sailor, and I'll hit it wit ya.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
im so cool in stuck in school.... wait- thats a contradiction. i suck. i need to ride my damn bikes more often. fall break is this thurs/friday and then the weekend... anyone up for a killuh film/ride sesh braahs?!?1 my camera is itching to capture teh suprise secks on bikes.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'm heading to teh Boulder area this afternoon, gonna meet with a potential freelance client, then I'm gonna freak my sheezy on KT's BBQ, and then I'm gonna ride teh street with K-Shizu, and there ain't nothing that he will be able to do about it. And I have teh stickaz, beaches.

hev

Chimp
May 18, 2004
somewhere near the apex
Full Trucker said:
I'm heading to teh Boulder area this afternoon, gonna meet with a potential freelance client, then I'm gonna freak my sheezy on KT's BBQ, and then I'm gonna ride teh street with K-Shizu, and there ain't nothing that he will be able to do about it. And I have teh stickaz, beaches.
that skate park there? edit: at KT's I mean.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
sick sauce. bring me a pile of said stickers... i will hit you up the wad for them and redistribute the rad-itude amongst the "hip and with it" up here-oh yes.... i dont have that durato tool up here though evan... seriously i could have mailed it to you 330 times by now. i get out of class today at like 5 oclickity. give me a jingle.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
A'ight... no street riding in Boulder (burban riding!) happened due to teh inclimation of teh weather. I did chow down on some SICK@ss BBQ at KT's though. Tonight I ride my computer freelance style (don't YOU wish you knew what I was working on?) but tomorrow night I'll be hitting X-Games for sure. My friend Jamie's goin', and I think this B-town Fool named Dan will be meeting up as well. So there. Come to X-Games.Teh Hessian Session throws down from 9-11pm Mountain Standard Time.

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
I haven't been riding forever but I'm totally down with some street riding sometime soon. I don't have the money to get into X-games but anything else would be rad.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Alright I missed the X games session.:( But I am up for another time. My Tuesday and Thursday evenings have opened up a little more now, so I can ride as early as 5:00 on those days. I feel the K.Shiz blues fo sure... but hey school is cool... and no school is for foos, and people who like riding bikes.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Sunday huh? I will try very hard to make it. I ride the yellow piece of east coast, creaking, wet noodle, junk (Iron Horse Sinister):(.