Quantcast

Big Bear ride and room 5/19-5/23

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Hey if any of you monkies need a ride or sleeping accomidations for the BB National in SoCal this weekend theres room for 1+gear/bike in the truck and floorspace in the condo for a few heads. We're leaving Wed. evening and returning Sun. Don't lag.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Scrub, I am looking to work something out but I gotta stay around here thursday. I found out later that I actually talked to you at sea otter. It was up at my friends trailer in the camping area, You were talking to Carlin and Andrew I rode up with one of my buddies, I was riding my Bear. We talked for a second, but i didn't realize it was you until a few days later when Carlin told me. Anyway, it was cool meeting you! See ya at big bear,

L8R

-Sean

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Originally posted by punkassean
Scrub, I am looking to work something out but I gotta stay around here thursday. I found out later that I actually talked to you at sea otter. It was up at my friends trailer in the camping area, You were talking to Carlin and Andrew I rode up with one of my buddies, I was riding my Bear. We talked for a second, but i didn't realize it was you until a few days later when Carlin told me. Anyway, it was cool meeting you! See ya at big bear,

L8R

-Sean
See ya at BB, come up to me and introduce yourself this weekend.

Luc, we're heading up the backside of the mtn, through the high desert and ****. Theres way less traffic and it seems pretty quick from what I remember from last year.