Quantcast

Bigfoot Race and Mud don't mix

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I inspected the track closer and there is no way we can race or even ride. The course is destroyed in places and I'm not going to rebuild it for the 3rd time this year. I've got too much riding and training to do. As of this time there is no make up date. F'n rain!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Damn Doug I'm sorry to hear that. I know you've been breaking your back getting that track ready for action. But what can you do. check your PMs.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
If it's any consolation I got a sunburn at the beach yesterday.:cool:

I'm glad I went ahead, pissed the wife off and rode Windrock last weekend.
Too bad it's too impractical and expensive to cover a mtnx course like they do to BMX tracks. Jacksonville had a torrential downpour last night but the race started on time this morning.

I'm sorry for everyone who were set up for this weekend only to have it go to crap. I'm bringing the kids up to ride BF after Easter for a day.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
A couple of a$$hats rode down the course this morning and left 3 inched deep ruts all the way down the course. Thanks jerks.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
profro said:
A couple of a$$hats rode down the course this morning and left 3 inched deep ruts all the way down the course. Thanks jerks.
wow....starting to take some real personal pride in that thing I see. Sorry about that man...you know it wasn't me. My fat arse would have left 8 inch deep ruts...

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Its just frustrating to work countless hours to have it destroyed in a matter of minutes by some jerks who knew better.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
No, I don't know who it was, but when was the last time you thought it was cool to ride in wet red clay mud? Everyone knows better.