Quantcast

Bike Covers

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I need a good bike cover. Im tired of my bike getting drenched when its on the T2 and it rains. I also want the cover to protect the bike from dirt and dust when we are shuttling long gravel roads. Any suggestions or pics?

Ive been looking at the bike jacket. It looks pretty sweet. Does anyone have this cover?

http://bikejacket.com/howtouse.htm

I want something at totally encloses the bike.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
home depot. plastic paint drop cover thing. $1.50. easily replaceable. and its clear so people can still see how dope your bike is.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i try keeping the bike in the car when it rains if i can. if not i at least ride with a bag over the seat. sometimes i use a tarp over the whole bike.

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
Go to Sprawlmart and get a $21.99 plus tax, motorcycle cover. I got one for my dualsport bike and decided to pack it on a camping trip this summer, it rained all weekend and the thing is big enough to fit over a three bikes on a rack.

It also has a couple built in bungies, so you could drive with it if you wanted to, I think it would beat itself to death and fly off into someones windshield if you did though.

Last edited: