Quantcast

Bikes stolen in Schladming

AgentOrange

Chimp
Jun 1, 2003
Sofia, Bulgaria
Last night three bikes were stolen from the camping at the Schladming WC...

The first is like this one:

That's not the exact bike, but the stolen one is similar. The paint on the top tube is beat up (same colour as on the photo), it's got a Ti sprung Swinger 3way on the back, Juicy 5 brakes, Hussefelt parts allround, X.7 mech, and a silver '05 Boxxer on the front.

The second is like this one:

Polished front end, powder coated black rear, steel sprung Swinger 6way, Juicy 7s, X.9 rear mech, 8-speed road cassette, Holzfeller everything, Truvativ Team seatpost, Sumo rims, camo seat - can't mistake it. Decals are not clearcoated so they may not be on the bike anymore. Only difference is that it now has a '06 Boxxer WC with an e.13 stem.

The third is sort of like this one:

Probably different tires and brakes (last I know is the guy ran a Juicy 7 up front and a Hayes HFX-9 in the back). It's got the same frame (same colour) and same forks for sure.

As they are, the bikes are pretty much unique. If they don't get re-sprayed and disassembled you can't mistake them.

European monkeys, please keep an eye out for the bikes, the owners will appreciate any info about them.
If you spot the bikes, you can contact me with a PM here or drop me an e-mail to gdaskalov@onedistribution.com.