Quantcast

***Bird Guts Monday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shitty sleep again, not helped by headache. Or my phone dying in the middle of the night, so I woke in a bit of a panic not knowing what time it was.

Oh well...

Work and coffee it is.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Basement work all weekend. 14 holes cut in the ceiling, windows trimmed, door trimmed, and 175' of bade molding run. Now to run the rest, fill nail holes, caulk and paint. I've got a couch coming this weekend and need that done ASAP.

20230917_194950_copy_825x464.jpg

@Subversion_Garage this is what I ended up with as a molding to run tight to the floor. The profile is like a mini baseboard for my baseboard.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
:wave:

Basement work all weekend. 14 holes cut in the ceiling, windows trimmed, door trimmed, and 175' of bade molding run. Now to run the rest, fill nail holes, caulk and paint. I've got a couch coming this weekend and need that done ASAP.

View attachment 200704

@Subversion_Garage this is what I ended up with as a molding to run tight to the floor. The profile is like a mini baseboard for my baseboard.
1695041481023.jpeg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hi peoples

WFH for me. working in dropping off Baby Aya on the cargo bike, a water softener sales pitch, and a flu shot in with the work. will try to get some Peloton spins in if motivated during the day as well.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. tired.

last major yard work for pool prep is done, at least my portion. a handful of smaller things to wrap up, but nothing that is a show stopper. good feeling.

tried making spring rolls for the first time last night. turned out quite good. basically like rolling a doobie, but with food. will make again.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
4 days in Vegas for work, home for 12 hours, off to Tampa for a funeral/memorial for one of the best friends you could ever ask for, has left me sick as a dawg from germ toobz and no rest.

grilled some amazing sausages and made great sandwiches last night whilst hopped up on medicine.

happy Monday you all. go get it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
4 days in Vegas for work, home for 12 hours, off to Tampa for a funeral/memorial for one of the best friends you could ever ask for, has left me sick as a dawg from germ toobz and no rest.

grilled some amazing sausages and made great sandwiches last night whilst hopped up on medicine.

happy Monday you all. go get it.
Feel better, I want to get high this weekend!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wish I was still in bed, but I drug my ass into the office and will wear a mask like a responsible human. Hitting Costco for meds on the way home and will hide when I get there. Body feels ok but my head is still "off".

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Dropped the wife off at airport at 5 ayem this morning. ‘‘Twas a chilly 48 degrees out. I think a ride is on tap for today if I don’t fall asleep.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Too many roosters in the coop has caused chaos and birds are sleeping in the trees to avoid the roid rage. One rooster down one more to go.

*appropriate thread title is appropriate*

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Same girl, same.

Down right brisk here this morning.
Looks like we got down to 50F last night - hoping the frost stays away for a few more weeks to give the 'maters some more time... :disgust:

I'm on Team N95 for any tube-travel from here until... probably forever.

budget better have my transit van weds.....
You feel lucky, punk?