Quantcast

Bite your tongue

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
For the last couple three months, I have woken myself up at least once a night by biting the tip of my tongue...Its a frikin bummer, and i'm not sure why its suddenly happening. If I keep up this nocturnal assault on about the only part of my body that can make the gal happy, is it going to die and fall off? Anyone else gone through this? Was it a phase? I dont want to wear some crazy mouthpiece to bed, although I guess that if I was going to lose the ol wiggler I might change my mind.....

Monks?

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
I was a vegamahoovian for 16 years. Now I'm reformed...I prefer meals that consist of one type of meat wrapped up in another type of meat...Dont really want to eat it unless it let out a scream when is got wacked. :p How ya doin BS? Still on the Island? Thought I remembered ya talkin 'bout some gig in Arizona...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Clark Kent said:
I was a vegamahoovian for 16 years. Now I'm reformed...I prefer meals that consist of one type of meat wrapped up in another type of meat...Dont really want to eat it unless it let out a scream when is got wacked. :p How ya doin BS? Still on the Island? Thought I remembered ya talkin 'bout some gig in Arizona...
Im in TN now. Doing ok I guess. Broke...but ok.

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
You must have me confused for somebody your age! ;) How is San Jose these days...Thats where I tried to grow up.... :cool: LOOOOONG time ago...!..We need an "old man" smily!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I think we're probably around the same age for some reason...San Jose...it's ok...you know its where the Playa's Play?

Dude said nothing about retirement yo. ;)

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
LOL...No I didnt know that! Must be why things are so unbe-frikin-lievably boring round here!.

BTW..dont wanna start another thread but has anyone seen "the grudge " yet...looks SPOOOOOOOOKYYYY! :heart:

You have the vivacious writing style of a young philly dancing lightly cross the heathers..... :monkey:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
yes good thing...you would not want to disappoint all those hippy chicks, super model and anorexics that are just lined up for a piece of that tongue! :p
and now you know why they all want some, dontcha ;)
I was trained by a bisexual woman, they are the true experts at flippin' the bean :monkey:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Are you sure you are biting your toungue? It could be rats trying to chew on you and they simply run away when you wake up. You really wouldn't know because you are sleeping.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
You had to be trained?

Dude couldn't have been born with the skills he has now. I mean, he's got chicks all up on him like he's Ron Jeremy and all. :rolleyes:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Dude couldn't have been born with the skills he has now. I mean, he's got chicks all up on him like he's Ron Jeremy and all. :rolleyes:

I don't get this whole Ron Jeremy thing...I mean, so what the guy has a huge ween, but it's attached to a complete beast...I wouldn't hit it for any amount of money...

some guys are born with MAD skillz! :evil:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I don't get this whole Ron Jeremy thing...I mean, so what the guy has a huge ween, but it's attached to a complete beast...I wouldn't hit it for any amount of money...

some guys are born with MAD skillz! :evil:

Uhm - yeah RJ is a funky dude no doubt. So you think Golgi was born with mad skills??? You headin to Tulsa now???

J

JRB

Cooter Brown said:
schit, i wouldn't bitch about being "trained" by a lezzy, I'd watch her do her work, and then they could make a cooter sandwich and we'd all be having fun

Didn't figure the little lady'd be checkin in 2 days in a row huh??? :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Never said NUTHIN bout gogli...I was referring to someone else...

How did you know that about me??? I never told you that. :think:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
You had to be trained?
More like my skills had to be polished... no way a dude could understand the workings of that little knob as well as a woman that not only has a knob of her own but also knows from experience the best ways to make things happen in the most efficient way possible... surprised you dont know this DHG :nope: :monkey: ;)

For instance: Which part of the bean is more sensitive... What to do with a dancing bean :p