Quantcast

BlackMarket Riot qr.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
spacing is 135 in the rear

you need a euro bb. the picture in the link was an american bb. choose wisely.

njdeadhead

Monkey
May 16, 2007
Profile dose make a euro bb. I am geting one for my mob soon. They also make a Ti one to.

-Brian

DCRAC3R

Chimp
Nov 7, 2004
Washington STATE
euro BB's are way better for everything (small MTB style one) and American BB (Big push in bearings) suck massively. It gets in the way and has to be pressed in, and weights to much.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
STRONGLY urge you to also take that frame to a shop to have the BB chased and faced!!! I was on vacation and ordered my Riot from a shop there, picked it up not knowing the threads were so gnarled from the chainstay welds and put it together in a remote campground. You guys will love this: I used my HANDLEBARS on the end of my bb tool to crank the BB cuos in!! YES! I'm a desperate moron on occasion! Hey...whatever it takes to ride!

And I suggest Primo Powerbites w/22mm spindle over ANY cromoly crank. No ankle knockers, SUPER SIMPLE and fast ti instal and they fit the Mob/Riots quite nicely!

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Can't go wrong with Profiles, got em on mine and love it.

IMO Primo just sucks with their hollowbites and powerbites that damn tapered spindle is crap. My buddy's always popped and pinged, f'n annoying. He's have it torqued down but it'd always pop. Others might not have had this prob, I bet yours is all good Trill but it was enough to convince me to stay with splined cranks.