Quantcast

Blog

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sweet - Mud Hunnies are kicking as with blogs! You, me, Shrymp...who else?

Let me think about titles.

Y

yadadada

yeah the whole mindless drivel is something I contend with on a daily basis in my blog... i try to post pics, especially ride pics, and keep it related to biking and other "interesting" topics.

I second Treesaw's comment about your blog Heidi, it's very inspiring and I love reading it. I'm hoping to move to London for 6 months to a year after I get my MSW to work, and hopefully do some weekend traveling and mtn biking all over Europe. I'm so anxious to travel!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Thanks for the kind words, and glad you all enjoy it!

How about something like, "Life spins on" or "Life cranks on"?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
^ ideas: tales of pink, pink and dirt, the pink pinner (sounds like the pink panther :D), pinning in it pink

I'm going to make one for photos eventually...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I am thinking The 3 B's ("Bikes, Booze & Babies") or something along those lines? Hopefully I will get my first post up tonight. I started one over the weekend and the wind knocked out our internet.

Y

yadadada

Is it easy to change one's blog addy??
In blogger it is super easy... go to the publishing tab, and there should be an option there to change the part of the address that comes before .blogspot.com. You just change the text and if your new choice is available, then it will change it, and republish it under that address.

p.s. if you haven't tried blogger beta, you should. the options are sweet! there aren't as many custom templates as there are for normal blogger (via a quick google search) but you can change and adjust layout, colors, fonts, etc... without having to mess with html code.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
p.s. if you haven't tried blogger beta, you should. the options are sweet! there aren't as many custom templates as there are for normal blogger (via a quick google search) but you can change and adjust layout, colors, fonts, etc... without having to mess with html code.
I'm actually really liking learning/using html!

Y

yadadada

I'm actually really liking learning/using html!

yeah, i have had fun learning some html, but there are times when I'm editing a template and before I realize it, 3 horus have gone by and all I wanted to do was make a simple change... so there are pros and cons... I do like having the option of not having to mess with html.