Quantcast

'Boarding @ stevens 12/30&31...

Jun 18, 2004
I've got room for another possibly 2 if you've got a board bag... I went up on Tues it was fun, though really crowded... I get out of physical therapy in Freemont/Seattle at 8am tommorrow and will have my gear loaded in my car... wanna ride?? :evil: pm me

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Hey Mike,
I'm there tomorrow (friday). I don't need a ride as I will be heading up with my partner, but she is going to take a lesson and I will be riding alone so we should hook up. If you have a hand held radio then I'm tuned to 10/20, if not look for me on Tye chair. My buddy told me that it would be the best for the crowds. I wear a red jacket and red beanie and red board. Red rules :cool:

Later

Jun 18, 2004
radjockette said:
Hey Mike,
I'm there tomorrow (friday). I don't need a ride as I will be heading up with my partner, but she is going to take a lesson and I will be riding alone so we should hook up. If you have a hand held radio then I'm tuned to 10/20, if not look for me on Tye chair. My buddy told me that it would be the best for the crowds. I wear a red jacket and red beanie and red board. Red rules :cool:

Later
Hey Aaron...I'll be up there... I was up today... I'll look for you in red... most of my gear is black but I'll be wearing my grey jacket tommorrow... I don't have a radio but I'm sure we'll come accross eachother...