Quantcast

Borderland State park , Easton , MA Dec 2

splat

Nam I am
Well you may have only gotten one good pic! But I havea few .

Lets start with Rich and Dave the Silver turtle.

First the Silver turtle

Then Rich

Finally CP

Rich on a off camber rock

BadDNA and Silver turtle

CArl Bullitrider going through a Rock garden

?????????????????????????

See Turtle Fly

Rich going up a rock

Berkshire rider taking a different line ( the sameone I Used)

BadDNA and CP up they go.

Berkshire_rider

CP up some rocks

Rich, Same rock different angle

Bo Crossing a rock bridge.

Carl just before he fell off.

BadDNA in a rock field

and fianlly .
Only bad DNA and I took the Non Wuss way across the little stream

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Yes it will. It's definately not the place to get used to a new style of clipless pedals though. I switched from Shimano to Crank Bros. in the lot before the ride and had more than my share of encounters between various body parts and granite. Fortunately Splat was out of camera range for most of them.

splat

Nam I am
Yes it will. It's definately not the place to get used to a new style of clipless pedals though. I switched from Shimano to Crank Bros. in the lot before the ride and had more than my share of encounters between various body parts and granite. Fortunately Splat was out of camera range for most of them.
you got lucky !! although the one I could have , but you looked hurt , so that was my first concern.

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
Great ride. We spent a lot o' time sessioning, and I finally took "contemplation rock" off my to do list.:biggrin:
Dave's (turtle) skills & confidence are simply awesome.
Here's Rich's pic view of the same drop (Splat posted a view looking up) this one was taken from up on top of the ledge, looking down. It was a good 12 footer easily, and the landing "chute" was littered with leaves, and ridden with rocks and saplings...he did it 2X...
Good times...

Attachments

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
you got lucky !! although the one I could have , but you looked hurt , so that was my first concern.
Yeah, it didn't bruise right up so I figured it wouldn't bruise at all. Last night my wife noticed it and pointed it out to me, I've got a nice big bruise on my @$$ from that fall. I must've come down right on top of a rock, this thing's bigger than a CD. No pics but damn, sitting down is still a tender operation.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Yeah, it didn't bruise right up so I figured it wouldn't bruise at all. Last night my wife noticed it and pointed it out to me, I've got a nice big bruise on my @$$ from that fall. I must've come down right on top of a rock, this thing's bigger than a CD. No pics but damn, sitting down is still a tender operation.
Have you been self-medicating with the home brew? :confused: