Quantcast

bowhunting skills

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
oly said:
For all those who understand this raise their hand......
Oly, I have hijacked this thread of Dogcrap and turned it into a test your Napoleon Dynamite knowledge. Feel free to change it to whatever you like. I'm sure the bowhunter with a headache doesnt care. :D

"Dont be mad because I chat with hot babes on the internet all day"

Langer said:
Oly, I have hijacked this thread of Dogcrap and turned it into a test your Napoleon Dynamite knowledge. Feel free to change it to whatever you like. I'm sure the bowhunter with a headache doesnt care. :D

"Dont be mad because I chat with hot babes on the internet all day"
\

Kip~I have a chat room meeting at 4:30...they usally take 3-4 hours
Uncle Rico~ and how do you pay for that?
Kip~grandma fronts the bill....

Im rolling! Kip for president!! He rule!

and D-Qwan for dancing instructor!! :think:

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Um, yeah, okay. I heard Napolean Dynomite was completely retarded, but funny at the same time. Is it really worth the rental fee?

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Corporatefailure said:
ok nvm mind that was not worth the 3.50 i paid..
Finally, someone who didn't like it. I still have yet to rent it.... I rented the original "Dune" last night instead.

I listened to everyone at work the other week and rented shaun of the dead because it was "the funniest movie ever", according to them. It was completely worthless, one of the worst movies I've seen. I think I just don't like the kinds of movies that most other people like. I must be wierd or something.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I bought it after seeing it once.
"Those egg rolls are looking pretty good. I might get me one later, I don't have any money... I'll take one of those lotto tickets. My wife says I need to stop, but I'm just feeling really positive."
"Yes! 3 Spuds! You Picked a good one! Yes!"

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
I took all your advice. I watched Napoleon Dynamite last night...... or at least attempted to. After about an hour I decided that the movie totally sucked and shut it off. I don't know what you all see in it, it's a lame character-development movie where nothing happens..... except that the charatcers get about 2 minutes of introduction each, and then the movie goes on. If they had more background and based the humor off of that it might be better. Nothing was really funny either, I think I laighed once when the main character got hit with the steak. That's it. I dunno, lot's of people seem to like the movie so it's probably just me who's wierd. At least I tried to watch it.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I got a pedro for president tshirt when i went 2 see the movie. I think ill wear it in a few races this summer.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i didnt really like tthe movie at all. it was slow and uninspiring coming of age movie. the acting was good however. i will never rent it again or even sit through it again unless of course it is with a hot girl that will put out afterwards then it will be ok. The only thing that movie has going for it is napoleans suit. super rad.