Quantcast

BOYCOTT Monster Energy Drinks

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Boycott all energy drinks. They will rot your teeth and give you diabetes. If you need energy drink beer or coffee.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i imagine the same people who buy energy drinks also buy enzyte.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Aren't the target market for those energy drinks like 11 year olds? I don't see the conflict. That beer doesn't strike me as anything like Bud Lime.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I am drinking a Monster as I type this.

Monster, if you are reading this, remember I supported you through this time of need...

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
I knew of a guy who had a Calvin pissing on a Ford logo sticker on the back of his Mazda pickup.
Kind of funny since Ford built a lot of Mazda pickups. I would bet he was driving a B2300 or B3000. You wouldn't happen to know, would you?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I knew of a guy who had a Calvin pissing on a Ford logo sticker on the back of his Mazda pickup.

Said guy also rolled the pickup recklessly speeding down the highway and killed himself.

C'est la vie...
Foreshadowing. I bet he pissed all over the place during the accident.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
I have never tried any of the energy drinks. Don't need em. I've been caffeine free since '97 and I've never felt better. I don't need as much sleep and I sleep really well. I mostly drink water but will have milk with dinner and the occasional fruit juice. I drink to satify my thirst so to me all the calories and sugar are a waste. These sodas and energy drinks are like eating a dessert! And frankly, I'd rather have the dessert. :)

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I never tried any of the energy drinks. Don't need em. I've been caffeine free since '97 and I've never felt better. I don't need as much sleep and I sleep really well. I mostly drink water but will have milk with dinner and the occasional fruit juice. I drink to satify my thirst so to me all the calories and sugar are a waste. These sodas and energy drinks are like eating a dessert! And frankly, I'd rather have the dessert. :)
I still drink caffeine but I only partake in green tea. Tasty and more than likely good for you. Best part is that I still feel fine if I don't have any.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Kind of funny since Ford built a lot of Mazda pickups. I would bet he was driving a B2300 or B3000. You wouldn't happen to know, would you?
Don't remember the exact model, but yes, it was one of the ones Ford built. Basically identical to a Ranger except for the badges.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Thank you for pointing out the irony in that situation, which was, ironically, the point of him posting that.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Monster sucks, overrated, lame, too hyped up.
Besides, I can't ride if I have one of them...I'm too jittery and get more nervous before race runs. Funny thing though, back when I was 16 I used to have 3 Monsters and a box of mini powdered donuts before work. Now that I'm older and a LITTLE smarter...I now have a Snapple Green Tea and toast before work.

And for the record...a soda is not like a desert, Beer on the other hand is :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Monster sucks, overrated, lame, too hyped up.
Besides, I can't ride if I have one of them...I'm too jittery and get more nervous before race runs. Funny thing though, back when I was 16 I used to have 3 Monsters and a box of mini powdered donuts before work. Now that I'm older and a LITTLE smarter...I now have a Snapple Green Tea and toast before work.

And for the record...a soda is not like a desert, Beer on the other hand is :D
Those were the days... oh wait... when I was 16 all we had was gatorade in, red, yellow or orange :(

Sh!t... I feel old.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
OK. I've also decided to take the drastic step of boycotting any and all canned liquid fecal matter marketed to redneck assholes. This before I even clicked on the link!

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
And get tribal tattoos
And stickers of Calving pissing on things
And large wings for their cars
And truck nutz
I've got the tribal tattoos, but nothing else. And i do drink a Monster once in a great while when i'm driving the late shift on a road trip.