Quantcast

brand new trails in the works

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
well with all these dope ass trail threads I figured id post my own so you all can give me some feedback on how they lookin.

*pictures cleaned up, see last post*

we only a two man dig crew so work is slow but quality over quantity right? let me know what you think, ideas etc

Last edited:

Tee Buck

Monkey
Nov 7, 2007
NorCal
Lookin good.
It looks like you got water access, if so, do yourself a favor and get a pump. It makes a world of difference

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
Lookin good.
It looks like you got water access, if so, do yourself a favor and get a pump. It makes a world of difference
a pump? we have to carry all our water in with buckets, thought about bring extinguishers a couple times but those are just too much hassle

edit: what kind of pump are you talking about? there is a nearby creek that hopefully we will be able to fill up at when the rain finally comes... its not too expensive is it? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tee Buck

Monkey
Nov 7, 2007
NorCal
a pump? we have to carry all our water in with buckets, thought about bring extinguishers a couple times but those are just too much hassle

edit: what kind of pump are you talking about? there is a nearby creek that hopefully we will be able to fill up at when the rain finally comes... its not too expensive is it? :biggrin:
If it ever comes at all...

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
gettin ready for the rain and i wont be here to dig it :disgust1:
laid out beginnings of a berm for the rain to soak, figured id throw it in for anyone that cant boost and hip a 90 at the same time (mostly for me because i like riding brakeless)

lettin the rain soak this too, im super stoked on this. left hip into a tight ass burm with a tight left hand hip out of it

this is the line directly after the above hip ^

Last edited:

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
nice digging guys.

My poor trails haven't seen any love in a month due to ice/mud. It's been unseasonably cold here lately. Raking leaves of off xc, and dh trails has been keeping me busy though. last week I raked in the dark until my hard was bleeding though my glove. it was good

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
Hell yeah. $hit is looking good. A few more months of hard digging, and you'll have some legit trails.
ah yesss a z-dank stamp of approval haha

nice digging guys.

My poor trails haven't seen any love in a month due to ice/mud. It's been unseasonably cold here lately. Raking leaves of off xc, and dh trails has been keeping me busy though. last week I raked in the dark until my hard was bleeding though my glove. it was good
dude i totally feel you on the leaves, i broke my broom earlier today by sweeping the damn things a little too... vigorously

SCABRIDER

Monkey
Jul 19, 2005
santa barbara
Is that last section leading into the two doubles connecting to the roller then double before the left berm at the bottom?
that is up the hill from that. the roller/double/double/berm could be eventually be connected to the top section pictured i suppose...

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
that is up the hill from that. the roller/double/double/berm could be eventually be connected to the top section pictured i suppose...
ah so that was you that was digging, we already do connect the sections from the ladder area. the only thing is we dug the bottom trails first so you have to ride your brakes all the way down to the top roller.

Last edited:

SCABRIDER

Monkey
Jul 19, 2005
santa barbara
ah so that was you that was digging, we already do connect the sections from the ladder area. the only thing is we dug the bottom trails first so you have to ride your brakes all the way down to the top roller.
yep. just doing some maintenance and working on that little line.