Quantcast

Breaking News: Superman is dead.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
:(

He did a tremendous amount of work to make spial cord injuries more visible to the public. Sadly, the average life expectancy for someone with his level of injury is about ten years.

Fly on Superman! Fly on!

just saw the news.... the man was/is and ispiration to those who face adversity...

all from a digger off his horse eventing... like when we pitch off the saddle on steep hills.... could be anyone of us in that chair tomorrow... Do not vote for BUSH who's ignorant pious so called republican group is not supporting research ...

RIP Superman....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BarbaRosa said:
just saw the news.... the man was/is and ispiration to those who face adversity...

all from a digger off his horse eventing... like when we pitch off the saddle on steep hills.... could be anyone of us in that chair tomorrow... Do not vote for BUSH who's ignorant pious so called republican group is not supporting research ...

RIP Superman....

wow...you finally said something that makes sense! ;)

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
BarbaRosa said:
well dont get used to it .... just because i have a bighit and increasing list of bruises and scrapes..... did nothing for my cognative abilty... :blah:

heck... i have biggins ignoring me now... ! just cause i said something about his sis... :rolleyes:

;)
She should have known better than to say "D cups" while you were online.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BarbaRosa said:
well dont get used to it .... just because i have a bighit and increasing list of bruises and scrapes..... did nothing for my cognative abilty... :blah:

heck... i have biggins ignoring me now... ! just cause i said something about his sis... :rolleyes:

;)
whoa i havent been ignoring ya!just havent seen ya on here much at all.

are you on my ignore list or something?