Quantcast

broken and bored volume-1

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Well i broke my wrist and cracked my rib at the last CHDH and now i am in a cast until Mid July. So i have had alot of time to watch MTB Videos and I thought I would start a reveiw thread.

Note: I am typing with one hand..

This Months Video is Clay Porters "Between The Tape" This Video Is by far the best race video going.

The flick is packed with all of the 2006 world cup races as well as the worlds and libson race. It is a documentary style film much like the "ROAM" film and also has a sick sountrack.

This vid is sure to hype up any true lover of DH Riding.
i give it Five ***** out of Five.

For now you can order it on-line at pinkbike.com or beyondbikes.com
but most bike shops should be getting it in this week. $25.99

Check out the trailer http://www.betweenthetape.com/trailer.htm
Marc.

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Which wrist? I broke my left radius, so I will be heckling on opening day as well. Red cast, sad face. Come say hi.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
SUPER SICK i cant wait to see them.. You better ride like Sam Hill with those wheels at N*..

I think i will bring a silver sharpie for everyone to sign my cast.

Jav, Check out this slam at the 4cross at Angel Fire

also after you link to this site check out all there videos way sick.
http://www.littermag.com/features/angelfire/videos/videos3.htm

That was friggin' awesome. Ride like Hill? I wish bro, I so wish I was that fast. Richard over at Morewood asked me if I wanted the gold spoked wheels with gold hubs. Uh no was my reply. Too much bling.....got the red spokes with black hubs....

Hey, 1 more day till opening day bro!! Will you be up there? Oh no I forgot, you broke yourself off on the wood jump at CHDH doing Mach 5........:poster_oops:

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Bro you should of got the Gold set of Ind-9 wheels then we could of got you a sick gold grill to match. i no a place in south sac that has grillz for cheap...

Yea sooo sick only a few more days till i put nails all over the race course....

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Bro you should of got the Gold set of Ind-9 wheels then we could of got you a sick gold grill to match. i no a place in south sac that has grillz for cheap...

Yea sooo sick only a few more days till i put nails all over the race course....
Bling Bling......it was fun today. Too bad you missed it bro. Hey, I actually wore elbow pads today. It was weird. I hate armor.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Just got back from the Doctors today and they cut the cast down to half size and i am getting it off on the 11th so i should be able to ride at the end of july...... Yea..........