Quantcast

Broken Spoke Fest Web Site Update

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
Check it out! Broken Spoke Festival I hope to see a lot of you PNWers there. If we have a huge turn out for the first year, the event can only get better. I hope this thing eventually turns into a huge regional event. I think events like this could really increase the size and power of the regional cycling community.

wanker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
Ferndale
I've been trying to figure out which trails will be used for the XC.......2 dollar, Fragrance Road, Ridge, Chin Scraper, Lost Lake, which of these might apply?

I guess the maps of the courses are not yet ready?

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Right now please bare with us as we are still working on the courses. As soon as we ahve everything ready to go we will make that info available.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Right now I am not going to mention anything about the courses DH or XC. We are still working with the State Park to address the concerns of all parties involved. Our hope is to create a long term relationship with the State Park that furthers the use of trails within the park for all users, mountain bikers included. Without the cooperation of the community and those interested in pre-riding the course or riding it after, this goal will be difficult to obtain.

Thank you to everyone in advance for your understanding.