Quantcast

build sessions

dream4est

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
hey yall if anyone is down im building this weekend. if i get some help there will be stuff to hit. even if your going to keystone or vail come by afterwards and help out. im going to leave my house in empire at 9am so call me if you would like to meet here. also i will be building a lot from 7/20-7/26 as i have the whole week off. if your down to help then shoot me a line.
if people step up and help over the next three weeks we will have some nice stuff to hit. i know its riding season but the only way to get this going is your help. i will allow anyone to build anything from xc singletrack to big stunts but ya gotta show up.
mark
720-635-7429

dream4est

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
if no one shows i will be building dirt jumps at my house in empire. they redid the dirt roads here and left huge piles of dirt next to my yard. so come by if you want to help and we will either build the dj's here or build at the bike park. i gotta get something rideable soon cause im getting antsy.

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
so, do you live on US40? I'm thinking that I would like to help you out. I have no shovels, only my hands, brain, some other stuff. but um yea, pm with place and time.

dream4est

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
fuzzynutz said:
so, do you live on US40? I'm thinking that I would like to help you out. I have no shovels, only my hands, brain, some other stuff. but um yea, pm with place and time.
i live on us 40 in empire. im going to start tomorrow after work (4-sunset) on the dirt jumps. i have shovels, picks and water and a couple huge piles of dirt. if someone comes to help it should not take more than 2 days to have three large dubs. and the jumps will be plainly visible from us 40 and will be the talk of this small podunk town (meaning i will probably have to leave the dog out to guard them from punks!!!). last jump will be a tasty hip too.
place: 185 e park ave #1 (us 40 in empire first right after the first stoplight [east side] in town).
time: friday at 4 and sat/sun at 9am. if more than two people come we can also build on the property afterwards. im just wanting to get some hits going. come on folks. im talking a big six pack right in my yard!!! and a few drops/jumps are close to ready on the property (need four or five bros and water. boy is it dry.)
if your down call me.
mark
720-635-7429

dream4est

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
so saturday at 9am at my house is on. if you want to help build some dj's and stuff bring it. anyone is welcome.