Quantcast

burlington monkies

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
does/ has anyone lived around burlington, vt. I am looking for the cheapest place to stay this fall for a few random weekends. My girlfriend is going to school at UVM and I need a place to crash when I visit. Thanks for anyone who can lead me in the right direction.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i highly suggest making sure that you look into getting a visitor's parking pass when you head up there. otherwise spillane's will get you and i can tell you from experience that it is neither fun nor cheap.

the only reason why you wouldn't be able to stay with her is if she has a sketchy roommate, as uvm doesn't have a strict guest policy.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
apparently her dorm is real strict with visitors. maybe later in the year they will become more laid back. get this the stie moron is dating a girl who is in uvm's honours college.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i highly suggest making sure that you look into getting a visitor's parking pass when you head up there. otherwise spillane's will get you and i can tell you from experience that it is neither fun nor cheap.

the only reason why you wouldn't be able to stay with her is if she has a sketchy roommate, as uvm doesn't have a strict guest policy.
very true. ive gotten many a tickets there but never paid them. i dont think they were real police, just campus police...which arent real

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
just wait a couple weeks and i'm sure she will realize that the policies aren't as strict as they make them out to be.

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
I dated a girl...who went to UVM....and lived in the honors dorm, and i stayed all the time...and got parking tickets.

Love that town, hate that school....