Quantcast

Burly vs Stosh vs Loco

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride

Would you three get together and have a brawl, wrestle, makeout or whatever that will make the three of you happy and just get along !

J

JRB

no thanks - I like screwing with stosh and apparently bs likes screwing with me.

*I even bothered to send stosh a tool to spread his disc calipers a while back. I'm going to send BS a box of dog crap. :D

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Throw LordOpie and YeKnomedir into that mix as well.

I think that one dude really doesn't like LO. Kind of like how BS really doesn't like me. He really thinks I want to move in on his woman (that is not really even his woman). That, and the mono has him extra cranky.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
Kind of like how BS really doesn't like me. He really thinks I want to move in on his woman (that is not really even his woman). That, and the mono has him extra cranky.
You think I dont like you? :p You're just easy to taunt. Dont feel hurt or anything. I'll stop then.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
You think I dont like you? :p You're just easy to taunt. Dont feel hurt or anything. I'll stop then.

Carry on - stosh thinks I don't like him either. I won't fly up and kick his ass or anything. (now if I am in the neighborhood, that's a different story;) )

J

JRB

N8 said:
This thread is just plain gay.

Not ghay, but good ol' fashioned ass-poundin' GAY.

Now that you joined in, it is. Go look for some lame ass news story that we can ignore.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Lexx D said:
Like pasty old white guy is spandex gay?
Like Dom DeLouise in a white spandex cycling bib gay.

All you guys shut up and post pics of hot girls NOW, lest ye not be redeemed.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
yes, yes it is indeed! But how did I miss loco movin in on burly's woman! bigginsis?

Nope - word on the street is you're his bitch and I am tryin to move in.

It's like friggin Dynasty around here. I can't believe you didn't read it in N8 news. Oh wait, yeah I can. Nobody reads that. :D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco-gringo said:
Now that you joined in, it is. Go look for some lame ass news story that we can ignore.

Oh, like there's ever been a thread invented that you could refrain yourself from impulsively bumping...

:p

J

JRB

N8 said:
Oh, like there's ever been a thread invented that you could refrain yourself from impulsively bumping...

:p

True dat - how close to Tyler are you and are you going to the 24 hour gig there next month??? Ruston???

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco-gringo said:
True dat - how close to Tyler are you and are you going to the 24 hour gig there next month??? Ruston???

I've done Ruston in the past and am thinking about making an appearance at the Piney Hill Classic....

Tyler is schweeeeet... and is about 1.5 hrs from here.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Nope - word on the street is you're his bitch and I am tryin to move in.

It's like friggin Dynasty around here. I can't believe you didn't read it in N8 news. Oh wait, yeah I can. Nobody reads that. :D
Ohhh ok...I was like goddamnit! I leave for one friggin hour to get my oil changed and all hell breaks loose on RM...you should try to refrain from telling people about our online love affair and how we chat on IM and touch ourselves...

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
N8 said:
Don't make me kick your ass sonny...
Ok, right there is the biggest problem with working in a bike shop in Berkeley - that's a typical customer.

And they always bring in bikes that smell really bad...

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
dh girlie said:
That...just turned my stomach....
The old guys on recumbents are the worst. You have to wear gloves because the big cushy seat might be moist with sweat...

<gag>

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
bomberz1qr20 said:
Ok, right there is the biggest problem with working in a bike shop in Berkeley - that's a typical customer.

And they always bring in bikes that smell really bad...

Daaaamn... the godfather of MTB'ing don't get NO respect!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Ohhh ok...I was like goddamnit! I leave for one friggin hour to get my oil changed and all hell breaks loose on RM...you should try to refrain from telling people about our online love affair and how we chat on IM and touch ourselves...

hahaha - I try not to talk, but it is really too phucking good not to brag.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
After long multiday rides,
I like to sit on the bathroom sink,
with my feet up and legs apart,
and pluck out infected hairs.
When I do that,
my roommate cries.

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
After long multiday rides,
I like to sit on the bathroom sink,
with my feet up and legs apart,
and pluck out infected hairs.
When I do that,
my roommate cries.

Thanks - when I do that, I cry. :dead:

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
dh girlie said:
you mean there are guys on the board that would engage in that type of behavior? who woulda thunk it??

and going back to the ORIGINAL message about the three boys fighting it out...could we get that done in a pool of jello or something? i mean, as long as you are all worth looking at...

J

JRB

bigginsis said:
you mean there are guys on the board that would engage in that type of behavior? who woulda thunk it??

and going back to the ORIGINAL message about the three boys fighting it out...could we get that done in a pool of jello or something? i mean, as long as you are all worth looking at...

You want in on some of it too??? :think: