Quantcast

> Buyer beware Thursday it is <

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
if he posts again after 24 hours of joining he's automatically an alcoholic
Aaaaaannnnd now I kinda wanna take bets. First post yesterday at 4:19 PM, last post today at 5:39 AM. Less than 12 hours to go... I think he can do it! But also, he's assumably already bothered to reply after sleeping... so unless he was on a coke bender all night I'd say he already qualifies.

And also why do I care? I kinda mostly don't... I just think it's funny and pathetic how bent out of shape homeboy seems about the whole thing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Aaaaaannnnd now I kinda wanna take bets. First post yesterday at 4:19 PM, last post today at 5:39 AM. Less than 12 hours to go... I think he can do it! But also, he's assumably already bothered to reply after sleeping... so unless he was on a coke bender all night I'd say he already qualifies.

And also why do I care? I kinda mostly don't... I just think it's funny and pathetic how bent out of shape homeboy seems about the whole thing.
he was much more engaged in his thread here than he was over at vital. he's already heading down the path to darkness.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
he was much more engaged in his thread here than he was over at vital. he's already heading down the path to darkness.
The path to darkness? Oh, I have walked along that path many times... it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yo!

More snow on the way. Just as things were starting to melt out a bit.

Mouse #10, 11, and 12 caught.
You should write numbers on the back of them before release, I'm voting you're still on #1,2 and 3. :D
So I'd say the base area report (my place) is probably 5-6" or so.
@Nick is reporting ~10" at mid-mountain.
Hey @6thElement can we get a tram summit snow report?
~10" of fluffy powder at the top of the mountain.
Wife and I attempted to go sledding on it this morning at 6:45, but despite being a steep slope, it wasn't steep enough to overcome the sinking into the powder.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
I just shoveled about 10" of perfect blower snow from my stairs + the neighbor's steps.
new snow at the hill? 1".
Similar here. It would seem I accidently made the right choice of sleeping in and staying home instead of heading up the hill for teh pow, because there isn't really any. Spent about an hour moving snow around the house. If we get any more snow without a significant melt, I don't quite know where I'm going to put it.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
:wave:

Similar here. It would seem I accidently made the right choice of sleeping in and staying home instead of heading up the hill for teh pow, because there isn't really any. Spent about an hour moving snow around the house. If we get any more snow without a significant melt, I don't quite know where I'm going to put it.

Burn is nao?

Thursday derpsday over here, windy and stupid outside, but at least we have electricity and can feel superior to Texas, for now...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

Burn is nao?

Thursday derpsday over here, windy and stupid outside, but at least we have electricity and can feel superior to Texas, for now...
y u so monocle? get one for $25 from harbor freight for even more "fun"! https://www.harborfreight.com/search?q=propane torch @Pesqueeb just remember to capture it all on video!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Holy shit. So I just informed my 8 year old that cross country ski club was starting up again on Saturday, AND that he would be going to a math tutoring place afterwards.... Friggin nuclear meltdown ensued! 30 minutes of "why, why WHY?! math here, math there, math everywhere! I already do math a school! You're joking right? This is a joke?! Noooooo!." for 30 minutes... I feel bad for him, but eventually he's gonna have to learn that you can't go through life just watching tv. But goddam was it ever funny. Had to bite my lip to not laugh at him... Poor kid.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Holy shit. So I just informed my 8 year old that cross country ski club was starting up again on Saturday, AND that he would be going to a math tutoring place afterwards.... Friggin nuclear meltdown ensued! 30 minutes of "why, why WHY?! math here, math there, math everywhere! I already do math a school! You're joking right? This is a joke?! Noooooo!." for 30 minutes... I feel bad for him, but eventually he's gonna have to learn that you can't go through life just watching tv. But goddam was it ever funny. Had to bite my lip to not laugh at him... Poor kid.

Sounds like he needs a white privilege tutor too.