Quantcast

Buying double butted and balded spokes WHERE????

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
None of the local shops stock double butted or blades spokes and I need some super light spokes for my new wheel build. I'm not willing to buy full boxes and I tried calling some wheel building places but they too don't use butted or bladdes spokes.I'm looking for 2.0-1.5-2.0 or 2.0-1.7-1.8 or 2.0 -bladed -2.0. Anyone know who might have 261 thru 264mm lengths in the above mentioned species?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Very few shops would stock the kind of spoke you are looking for, as it would be used only in extremely rare cases. Try any larger / high end shops you know of in the area. If they don't have them, you might have to wait for them to order it (no guarantee they will do it, because its such a rarely used spoke combination). You may just have to suck it up and buy a full box.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
If you have no luck locally, give me a call. We stock plenty of 2.0/1.5 and 2.0/1.7/1.8 (I have 1.8/1.5 special made as well) and I can do individual pieces. Should have your lengths covered but I'm home now so I can't say for sure. # is on the website or pm me.