Quantcast

Buying on eBay ... Safe or Not Safe ?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
brian, in the last couple of years, the US dollar has been on the receiving end of that particular joke (against almost any 1st world currency you can think of), w/ no end in sight.

yeah we have been waiting a while to swap all our money over to Canadian accounts but the US dollar is so weak....it looks like we're going to have to take one for the team....D

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
According to Blue's attiude, I can guess that he's a serious rider ...
what you are riding Blue ? what kinda frame you've got ?
Nobody on this site actually rides. We just like to dream about bikes... :rolleyes:

A lot of guys on this site have been here a long time... so you have to take some of the sarcasm with a grain of salt... rarely does any thread started by anyone (even ridemonkey himself) get by unassaulted...
:monkey:

Nobody on this site actually rides. We just like to dream about bikes... :rolleyes:

A lot of guys on this site have been here a long time... so you have to take some of the sarcasm with a grain of salt... rarely does any thread started by anyone (even ridemonkey himself) get by unassaulted...
:monkey:
And never is it unassaulted if it is started by Mastercycleman, and im sure there is a reason for that...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Brian my friend, I'm using a wireless linksys router that have a virtual ip address, so i've got no idea how you got to that conclusion ...

I get Hong Kong, where are you at then?

Country Code Country Distance to Nearby Cities

Region Code Region km, mi, City, Region, Country

City Code City 0 0 Hong Kong, HK, HK
6 3 Kowloon, HK, HK
8 5 Kwun Tong, HK, HK
9 5 Chai Wan, HK, HK
11 6 Tsuen Wan, HK, HK
12 7 Tseung Kwan O, HK, HK
19 11 Tai Po, HK, HK
25 15 Fanling, HK, HK
26 16 Tin Shui Wai, HK, HK
27 16 Sheung Shui, HK, HK
29 18 Tai Wan, HK, HK

going_dh

Chimp
Jan 24, 2007
I get Hong Kong, where are you at then?

Country Code Country Distance to Nearby Cities

Region Code Region km, mi, City, Region, Country

City Code City 0 0 Hong Kong, HK, HK
6 3 Kowloon, HK, HK
8 5 Kwun Tong, HK, HK
9 5 Chai Wan, HK, HK
11 6 Tsuen Wan, HK, HK
12 7 Tseung Kwan O, HK, HK
19 11 Tai Po, HK, HK
25 15 Fanling, HK, HK
26 16 Tin Shui Wai, HK, HK
27 16 Sheung Shui, HK, HK
29 18 Tai Wan, HK, HK
I'm at West Walnut Street, Santa Ana, CA.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
You ever eat at Jalapenos over on 1st street in Tustin? It's near the post office, across from the jewlery store. I was just down there last weekend, wish I woulda know you were there and not Taiwan I woulda been up for a ride, just to prove that I'm not a complete asshat I just suck at climbing, decending and flat parts of the trail. Unless it turns out that you are in Taiwan, then I'll continue to be an asshat.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
lolz.
you are literally 2 minutes away one of my clients. an attorney on n main st, 6 blocks away from you.

whats the last name of the attorney on a billboard on north main st and w washington?
you probably drive by everyday.

going_dh

Chimp
Jan 24, 2007
I still think its spam. He puts exclamation marks after it, and puts the percent off retail, you can tell the difference between a newbie question an spam....
I guess you skipped the part of the message "binary visions" posted where he said ... "I've just edited the posts" ...
The numbers were there and the original post included the numbers.
Selective reading habit I would say :monkeydance: lol

going_dh

Chimp
Jan 24, 2007
lolz.
you are literally 2 minutes away one of my clients. an attorney on n main st, 6 blocks away from you.

whats the last name of the attorney on a billboard on north main st and w washington?
you probably drive by everyday.
not sure what was the last time you jumped over for a visit from peru ... but there is no billboard on 1200 n main & 100 w.
at the north part of the intersection there is a washington mutual bank and on the south of the intersection it's the orange county health care agency building ... anyway, not feeling like proving you anything, believe what you want.