Quantcast

Canada to help in the war effort

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
LATE BREAKING NEWS:

It was announced early this morning that Canada is now prepared to help the United States in its war against terrorism. They have promised to commit 2 of their largest battleships, 6,000 armed troops and 60 fighter jets...

However, after the exchange rate, that comes down to a Canoe, 2 Mounties and a Flying Squirrel, named Rocky!

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
take off you hoser.

speaking of exchange rates: american beer is like sex in a canoe

phuqqing close to water.

eh?

Longarm500

Chimp
Mar 25, 2003
San Antonio, Texas
Originally posted by LordOpie
LATE BREAKING NEWS:

It was announced early this morning that Canada is now prepared to help the United States in its war against terrorism. They have promised to commit 2 of their largest battleships, 6,000 armed troops and 60 fighter jets...

However, after the exchange rate, that comes down to a Canoe, 2 Mounties and a Flying Squirrel, named Rocky!
THAT!.....is frickin' hilarious!!! :eviltongu

Stellite

Monkey
Feb 21, 2002
ManASSas, VA
Originally posted by LordOpie
LATE BREAKING NEWS:

LOL, that was way too much. Also Slein, I never heard that joke but it is seriously funny and mostly true.

Hey LordOpie I am going to borrow it and send it off.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Drunken_Ninja
WHY SAY NO TO WAR?

Because thousands of people are at risk, according to the United Nations.

Because Iraq is in an unstable region and we don't know what the consequences of this war will be.

Because the role of the United Nations is to work for peace, not provide a cover for war.
You are hereby banned from posting in my threads. :nuts: And good luck with removing the stick from your @ss.

Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
This is the guy we want.....

That's a bit bizarre. The mounty does all the work and his ride gets the girl? ;) :D

Originally posted by Stellite
Hey LordOpie I am going to borrow it and send it off.
Wait! I have to first ask permission from the guy I stole it from :p