Quantcast

Casey Anthony

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Ya know...ordinarily I don't root for this.....but I REALLY REALLY hope she gets the death penalty, spends at bunch or time on death row, and then gets some prison inmate administered justice....

She's as evil as Hitler. She just lacks his charisma.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I agree with you on this one. I am still surprised it took as long as it did to make a case, but if justice is served at the end...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No idea who she is but it seems to reinforce one of the main rules I follow. Never trust someone with two first names.

My guess is that mmikes last name is Tim.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
You guys are serious?

It's been going on for a couple of years. Ho' bag Casey Anthony felt that her 2 year old daughter was getting in the way of her partying. So she chloroformed her daughter, duct taped her nose and mouth so she suffocated. She then dumped the body, and went about her life. When people started asking questions she made up excuses for a good month. When the excuses ran out, she admitted her daughter was "missing" but said the she had been trying to find her herself.

She still maintains her innocence.

She is pure evil.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You guys are serious?

It's been going on for a couple of years. Ho' bag Casey Anthony felt that her 2 year old daughter was getting in the way of her partying. So she chloroformed her daughter, duct taped her nose and mouth so she suffocated. She then dumped the body, and went about her life. When people started asking questions she made up excuses for a good month. When the excuses ran out, she admitted her daughter was "missing" but said the she had been trying to find her herself.

She is pure evil.
I let my subscription to People magazine lapse.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Last edited:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
You guys are serious?

She is pure evil.
id rather see her rot in prison then get the death penalty, the death penalty is to good for her.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
and CNN.com? It's been on CNN for two years

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/06/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html?hpt=hp_bn1

I know this is all rather "sensational" and OJ-riffic.....but when a woman can actually murder her own two year old daughter.....there's just something especially evil about that.
I can't watch news on the TV, makes my brain want to stab itself.

I've seen plenty of 2 year-olds that I would liked to have duct-taped their mouths shut. I don't consider myself very evil so I will not judge.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What baffles me is the special interest in this particular case, its not like she is the only mother or father to ever kill their own kid. Is it some how related to “missing white woman syndrome”? Either way, if proven guilty the bitch should swing. I’m unable to fathom how a person is capable of killing their own child, that’s got to make you some kind of extra special sociopath.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
I think technically she qualifies as a psychopath....

For me, it's her complete denial that she's done anything wrong and is claiming to be as much of a victim as anyone. I find it baffling.

But people who hurt kids make me a special kind of angry.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
What baffles me is the special interest in this particular case, its not like she is the only mother or father to ever kill their own kid.
I think it's because she planned and plotted the whole thing. This wasn't Mama had a few drinks and smacked me. This is searching around on the internet thinking "Hmm, if I make her unconscious and put tape over her nose and mouth, she will suffocate." And the fact she did it because the girl was an inconvenience to her party lifestyle. Giving up the kid would make her look bad, so she killed her. This behavior is way bounds for mothers. Especially for someone from a middle class family.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
And what's more, I have a friend (and his wife) who have been trying for years to have kids. In vitro etc etc....just won't work.

And there are who-knows-how many couples there are desperate to have kids....meanwhile people do **** like this.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Yeah parents killing kids really evokes a deep rage in me........there's a part of me that would love to see her endure a long suffering very painful death........

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Now I can look forward to all the facebook status updates from people who feel the need to spread this news....

*checks quickly*

Three already. FML

edit: *checks again*

Five. Six.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Now I can look forward to all the facebook status updates from people who feel the need to spread this news....

*checks quickly*

Three already. FML

edit: *checks again*

Five. Six.
Dammit, I posted a smart ass OJ referenced status. Damn it to hell, I keep disappointing IAB...first my GMT thread slacking and now this.... :(

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Another entry for "Florida or Ohio".
I think it really makes sense to include Texas and Arizona in that game.

How is a justice system supposed to work when juries are comprised of people too stupid to get out of jury duty?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I think it really makes sense to include Texas and Arizona in that game.

How is a justice system supposed to work when juries are comprised of people too stupid to get out of jury duty?
let's not leave out california.....

1st oj trial/rodney king trial/la riots.......a hot bed of stupid.