Quantcast

chili challange

Nov 14, 2004
breck
This weekend in New Mexico is the begining of something very good. The Mountain states Cup series rolls in Angel fire for the Chili Challange, all new courses super-d added this year, did i mention that this event will be on new courses built for the world cup. be there :thumb:

sk8kid33

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Colorado Springs
everyone rides the same course right????? and its not like last year where you if you were in sport you couldn't hit the lava rock garden even if you wanted to????? because I am seeing hat jump in the pictures and want to hit it as well as the step down and it would suck if sport wasn't allowed to.

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
sk8kid33 said:
everyone rides the same course right????? and its not like last year where you if you were in sport you couldn't hit the lava rock garden even if you wanted to????? because I am seeing hat jump in the pictures and want to hit it as well as the step down and it would suck if sport wasn't allowed to.
Not from what I understand...I'm told there's several obstacles including a rock garden and a road gap that sport/beg won't be able to hit...Though if you've got the skills to navigate those obstacles, you might as well race expert.