Quantcast

christian bale blows a gasket on set

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
everyone has a chris berman/bill orielly moment from time to time.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
doesn't sound any worse than some of the rants about co workers from the resident desk jockeys on this board.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I do this all the time.
But I am pretty damn rad, all the time.
So **** you people, I'm better than you.

And I will tear down your ****ing lights.

loosecannon

Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
San Diego
Batman shouldn't act that way...If he talks like that, I would rather be raped in a dark alley than have him save me....nice accent buddy

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i've seen clips on shows like TMZ that show Bale acting a bit big for his shoes to a poparazzi type guy whom Bale just tries to outword the guy cuz the guy is HUGE and Bale doesn't get 'hot' or anything but uses his 'i'm a goOd guy just trying to be left alone' conversation skills on this one guy and still makes an ass of himself and the guy isn't being any where near rude or disrespectful or anything like a lot of journalist/photagraphers can be.

as for this clip, i for one am not sure that that audio of bale is real. and if it is, he needs to learn how to talk without lisping and slurring and more than likely spitting while he rambles. and again, if it is real, i still appreciate his acting as he is dam goOd but would not care to be around the guy unless he was willing to buy me a non spit on seven cycles road machine. :)
buda, buda, buda, buda budhat's all folks!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
what a tool!! someone let a bit of fame go to their head

wait.... did i hear him say i've never had a dp act this way???
You ever met people who take their work way too seriously?

Mr. Bale appears to fall into that category...
Actually, the person who did it was the director of photography that walked ONTO THE SET WHILE THEY WERE SHOOTING. The D of P is someone who should defnitely know NOT to do this. Not only that, it wasn't the first time it happened either. Personally, I think its somewhat justifiable.

I do gotta give Bale some credit, not many people can yell and swear and go on a tirade like that.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I do gotta give Bale some credit, not many people can yell and swear and go on a tirade like that.
I am impressed too. Great fun to hear on top of that.

I know nothing about the situation but sometimes some people only understand if you tell them a certain way.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I am impressed too. Great fun to hear on top of that.

I know nothing about the situation but sometimes some people only understand if you tell them a certain way.
Not to mention he was in character as John "My-dad-is-from-the-future-and-I've-been-hunted-by-killer-robots-all-my-life" Connor.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I wish I could rip someone a new a**hole when they F*** up at my job and cause me extra work. I wouldn't be as stressed out all the time. Unfortunately in our litigious society we have to be nice to people who don't treat us with respect in the first place.

The whole everyone's a winner mentality that kid's are brought up in these days is going to be the downfall of the country. It's already happening, don't have to be able to afford land to be a land owner anymore.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
And this is how I felt today after being handed over a complete set of working drawings by someone that clearly doesn't know how to turn their o-snaps on.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
That's just like me on stage during sound checks on days where the house crew are idiots.

So yeah...that was me like...every day on tour.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
that's Just Like Me On Stage During Sound Checks On Days Where The House Crew Are Idiots.

So Yeah...that Was Me Like...every Day On Tour.
Where The **** Is My Snare?!?!?! Can I Get Some ****ing Snare?!?!?! Can Someone That Knows How To Operate A ****ing Microphone Get The **** Over Here?!?!?!

Jesus Christ Man!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Where The **** Is My Snare?!?!?! Can I Get Some ****ing Snare?!?!?! Can Someone That Knows How To Operate A ****ing Microphone Get The **** Over Here?!?!?!

Jesus Christ Man!!
I have actually "fired" house staff for the day at some clubs.

"Bye. This is my stage today. Go home."

:D