christmas beers...what're you drinking?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
so far i've gotten:

cisco celebration libation:

not the greatest, really...was too strong in some unnamed spice (not nutmeg or cinnamon, thankfully)

sierra nevada celebration:

excellent. pretty hoppy for an xmas beer.

anchor christmas

pretty complex. i like it

rogue santa's private reserve:

a fave from last year, and now i can find it in 12oz bottles. very very good beer.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'll be bottling my Holiday Ginger & Spice Ale this week, unfortunately it will not be conditioned in time for Christmas, but it'll be spot-on for New Year's eve.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
A big bottle of Coopersmith Jingle Ale showed up on my doorstep today. Accompanying it were also a Breckenridge Christmas Ale, 2 anchor Christmas ales (one for now, one for next year), and a mystery beer with the label removed and the cap sanded...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I don't do much of the theme beers but I did pass out a few cases of Harpoon mixed 12packs to business contacts today. Also picked up 6ea of Dogfish 60min, Carlsberg and Peak organic pale ale to augment the Pilsner Urquells I already had. They were supposed to be for the weekend but it appears i've put the hurt on them this evening.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I don't do much of the theme beers but I did pass out a few cases of Harpoon mixed 12packs to business contacts today. Also picked up 6ea of Dogfish 60min, Carlsberg and Peak organic pale ale to augment the Pilsner Urquells I already had. They were supposed to be for the weekend but it appears i've put the hurt on them this evening.
the urquell is probably coming in handy for this heatwave we're in. i just got some stella.

i love me some dogfish, but the wife ain't all that big on hop monsters anymore.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
Sierra Nevada, Magic hat Holiday sample pack. What does everyone think about that mystery brew from the holiday Magic Hat?