Quantcast

Chumba Demo this weekend Cmont/Pacifica

mrpercussive

Monkey
Feb 11, 2007
CA
Yupp, it's that time again. Walter is in the area and was in Santa Cruz on Wednesday. Heard from him today and there'll be a dirt demo out here in the bay area again this weekend... Saturday, we'll be at Carlmont and Sunday we'll be at Pacifica...

mrpercussive

Monkey
Feb 11, 2007
CA
Yupp... Carlmont is best after the rain... man i havent been out there in a while... It's going to kick my butt seeing as i'm still nursing a rotator cuff tendon on my right shoulder, hahahaha... You guys going??

Oh yea... video from the last demo and video from last week...

Video by Harry Reinisch
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/49787/

And this one is from Last week...

Video by Poh Soon Teng/Thomas Munka
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/51618/

mrpercussive

Monkey
Feb 11, 2007
CA
so whats the deal... can i come up to pacifica on Sunday and ride a medium or small downhill bike? no interest in boy scout, just the upper trails. always interested in seeing whats out there.

come on out with a drivers license or some sort of id and take a bike out for the day... According to my knowledge, there are 2 medium F5s and 15 other bikes that Walter is bringing with him...

mrpercussive

Monkey
Feb 11, 2007
CA
thanx guys... been hoped up on mortrin and vicodin the past few days so sorry for the late update... Nova, Brian, Alfredo and Juan drove me and my car to the hospital. Dogonfr and mum came to the hospital to make sure things are ok... Yay! Then went to my gf's place and her and her mum have been taking care of me... I'm really thankful for so many people out there extending their concerns and help... thanx!!!! XD

Xrays to come soon
lol

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Glad you're feeling better Poh! That lump on your shoulder looked pretty gnarly. It'll be interesting to see what the x-rays look like in comparison. Healing vibes for a speedy recovery!

mrpercussive

Monkey
Feb 11, 2007
CA
Glad you're feeling better Poh! That lump on your shoulder looked pretty gnarly. It'll be interesting to see what the x-rays look like in comparison. Healing vibes for a speedy recovery!
yea... i was being very optimistic... "maybe it's just a sprain and it's swelling..."
hahaghaha... meeting with the orthopedic tomorrow, will know more... will also get the xrays up soon... Thanx again for everything... you guys really helped me out... and Mitch and that one dude with the british accent too... lol

Wanna also thank Chumba for taking my bike back with them... Darren's going to rebuild my fork for me... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: