Quantcast

Claymore Challenge Course Update **July 9, 2008**

Jun 26, 2008
Hey Guys,

Here are a few more pics to check out. We've had a few questions coming our way from the forums, so here are some answers:

Q - Will I be able to hike the course to spectate?
A - Absolutely! The course is designed with spectators in mind. In addition to being able to watch along most of the course, we've built spectator decks for public access free of charge.
Q - Can I shoot photo's at the contest?
A - All are welcome to take pictures however anyone interested in professional media accreditation should contact pr@highlandmountain.com

As a reminder, the mountain will open to the public July 23rd for freeriding and will remain open throughout the weekend.

And here are the pics....

Attachments

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood
Are you guys planning on making a drop that runs at an angle into the wallride? When I hiked it I saw a landing and a big flat space above it, and it lend directly into the wallride...

lunendan

Chimp
Jul 7, 2007
Go onto highlandmountain.com and check out the community blog. Tons of photos of that course and it is nearly finished. Lookin real nice. Nice work Highland!

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
super nice day at Highland. Course is awesome.
Couple of pics attached...way more to see that what I posted>

Couple of the course from the deck :

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
You have any pics of the AM class? Ive found one of me but I'm in a group waiting to drop...
I was only up on Friday and only dug out the camera at the very end of the day. I was riding all day and intended to get over for practice earlier but kept on going back up for 1 more run.

What were you riding/wearing? if you were practicing at the end of the day on friday I can take a look.

BillWC

Chimp
Jan 25, 2008
I was only up on Friday and only dug out the camera at the very end of the day. I was riding all day and intended to get over for practice earlier but kept on going back up for 1 more run.

What were you riding/wearing? if you were practicing at the end of the day on friday I can take a look.
Yeah I heard you at Joe bailed for Sat.... crazy stuff. Missed my one and only practice and comp run... not to self no matter how much you want to ride with your buddies take the time to do a practice run or two or else it's DFL. Can't wait to ride that course without 100 people watching me.

[insert derail] When's flow going to get up and running? Getting tired of the spoke.

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood

I was wearing a whiteish shirt and jeans with a black helmet/ goggle setup wth gold trim. Red bike with white fork and white wheels.