Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
They said it couldn't be done...

Me Guinea Pigging it

Sam

Matt Griffin

Zac Going Crazy High

Hope the Video Works...

It should be noted that that log/scrap wood transition was only built so that we could ride it today. There will be a full dirt transition, dirt at the bottom and a dirt lander. We didnt build those today because we have to prime all the wood because Red Bull has hired a painter to come out and paint a giant Red Bull/Clemson Freeride mural. Therefor we need to keep dirt off of it until it's painted.

More Pics on Page 2!!

skerb

Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Clemson,SC
Looks awsome guys, hopefully i can get out there this week and help pu t some dirt on it after the paint is finished. Looks like yall did a great job!!:clapping:

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
zack and i are going out tomorrow to add another 8 ft section to the end. it seems were going much further than we thought.

Oct 9, 2006
you should have them paint it with grip enhanced paint, the type they use on rockclimbing walls. Lowe's has paint additives that once you have the paint tinted the color you want it all you have to do is add in the traction compound. That would leave the wall looking good with the mural and with the ever important traction you need.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
you should have them paint it with grip enhanced paint, the type they use on rockclimbing walls. Lowe's has paint additives that once you have the paint tinted the color you want it all you have to do is add in the traction compound. That would leave the wall looking good with the mural and with the ever important traction you need.
I will mention this to RedBull and see if they can do it.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
We had a good bit of extra lumber and most of us felt like if we extended the wall we could ride on it a bit more. So today we added two additional 4'X8' sections of plywood. Stain, Paint and Mural next...

New Sections

Me testing out the new section, Still riding Sam's Ghetto P. Bike

Sam rockin his new Big Hit

Zac lookin smooth as always

Brooks!?!?! Don't go that high!!!!!!!!!!

Brooks' tire mark

ilovedirt

Chimp
Feb 23, 2007
Thanks, Ive put so much time and sweat into this club/trail. Im now on the 5 year plan for college, mostly because of the club.

Don't worry about the 5 year plan. I was on the 7 year plan (mostly because of TD's and TTT. Enjoy it while you are there.

aviatorsman

Chimp
Oct 28, 2006
the wallride is lookin good guys. i need to get off my butt and get some more seat time. this engineering stuff takes up waaay too much time.

gotta get fast for the race :monkeydance:

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
ah I hate collar bone breaks!!!

if you havn't broken it before- the first week is the worst. After that you can't feel a thing. But don't jump into riding too soon, just baby it for 5 weeks or so.

Hope it heals fast!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Rode there is past Friday for the first time sense the Clemson boyz and changed things up. Had a lot of fun. "Never thought you could on the hill!!!!!" They pulled it off. I have to say it was laid out great. I didn't get to hit the wall ride because of it being worked on, but did hit the crazy road gap near the bottom before going down to the creek gap. It needs some work, but I think it should be used in the Expert/Pro race. Thanks to John and Zack for showing me the course and riding with me.

Matt feel better man. Nothing sucks more than being hurt and can’t ride when all your friends are. You will be back before you know it.

Cecil