Quantcast

Closers on threads

J

JRB

Does it drive anyone else crazy when someone asks for an answer and it is the last we hear about it??? I like closure on topics. I know I am weird, but does anyone else ever wonder what happened???

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
Does it drive anyone else crazy when someone asks for an answer and it is the last we hear about it??? I like closure on topics. I know I am weird, but does anyone else ever wonder what happened???
I think you're a little too compulsive to participate in internet message boards.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
loco-gringo said:
You know what drives me crazy... fruit art, we played a wedding this weekend and they had tons of fruit art, melons, apples, strawberries, everything... and you werent allowed to eat the fruit art :angry:

J

JRB

Knuckleslammer said:
Yes. Is it me or does anybody else feel the need to crunch one out after looking at my avatar. :thumb:

If by crunch one out you mean poo, yes. Not if you mean, rub one out.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Knuckleslammer said:
Yes. Is it me or does anybody else feel the need to crunch one out after looking at my avatar. :thumb:
Is it me or is the phrase "crunch one out" funny as hell? :D

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
loco-gringo said:
I'd like to know if what I suggested worked. Especially all that BS I've been spouting over in the "Hayes expert" thread over in the DH forum. :eek: ;)

Mike